Join Hosco and view Bruna's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Executive Communications Assistant
Permanent Delegation of Ecuador to UNESCO - Paris, FranceCommunicationNovember 2009 - Now · 9 years and 2 months
- Coordinates, prepares and supports meetings and documents, - Drafts documents for Ecuadorian Authorities and UNESCO counterparts, - Liaises with UNESCO Secretariat, - Attends meetings on behalf of the Ecuadorian Permanent Delegation and reports, - Translation of documents into Spanish, English and French, - Logistics and events coordinator at high-level for diplomats, - Provides administrative support and coordinates office, - Coordinates the Head of Mission’s agenda with high-level stakeholders - Logistics coordinator for Ecuador's participation during the Latin American and the Caribbean week in UNESCO 2017-2018 ...
Master of Arts in Communications and Media
International University in geneva - Geneva, SwitzerlandJanuary 2001 - May 2003
Hons: Cum Laude
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Excelente anfitriona y comunicadora.,