Join Hosco and view Bruno's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a natural born leader with a hands-on approach to leadership, the core of which is being genuine. I am self-controlled, always passing the right message on to my team and helping its members to explore and utilise the best of their skills and assets to achieve the common goals and objectives.
Exceptionally good team member and a respected leader, excellent in communication with customers, bosses and other employees. Friendly, approachable, motivated and well-mannered.
I have been responsible for key account management, sales and consulting experience, managing accounts, and identifying new business opportunities in my current role. Creating long term relationships within retail the industry (B2C/B2B) with three years’ experience in the construction industry and two years in the financial industry.
I am eligible to live and work in the EU with my dual citizenship (Italy & Brazil)
Pacinos Restaurant, Bar & Venue / The Blind Pig Speakeasy - Dublin, IrelandOtherNovember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 3 months
- Responsible for hiring, training and leading a 29% increase in sales in 2018; - Responsible for the Increase in guests feedbacks and regulars through training and a leadership by example; - Responsible for hiring, training, managing and leading a team of 30 people;
Front of House Manager
Pacinos Restaurant, Bar & Venue / The Blind Pig Speakeasy - Dublin, IrelandF&B serviceJuly 2017 - November 2017 · 5 months
- Responsible to reorganising and improving service and sales in the whole operation of the 3 venues including a Pre-Opening of The Little Pig Speakeasy; - Responsible to retrain 20 members of staff, including waiting staff and bartenders/baristas (service standards, behaviours, emotional intelligence), to optimise the hospitality provided; - Reorganising a hybrid operation, ensuring good communications between departments and venues;
Outlet Shift Manager
The Marker Hotel - Dublin, IrelandF&B serviceFebruary 2017 - July 2017 · 6 months
- Responsible for a daily smooth operation in both outlets; - Responsible for training, guiding and developing the team (20 people); - Responsible for noticeable improvements in service standards;
Food and Beverage Assistant
The Marker Hotel - Dublin, IrelandF&B serviceSeptember 2016 - February 2017 · 6 months
- To carry out all duties in line with departmental Standards Manual (Leading Quality Assurance). Please see attached LQA document; - Provide a channel for communication within the hotel to effectively deal with all telephone and email enquiries in a professional and courteous manner; - To be fully aware of any menu updates, hotel promotions, corporate promotions or specials; - To be knowledgeable and informed about the introduction of products; - To carry out cleaning as required; - To liaise with other departments to ensure that all guest requests are attended to efficiently; - Liaising with the events team for all booking enquiries; - Communicating with guests via email and phone and handle all enquiries; - Conducting showarounds and side inspections with prospective clients regarding private hire or for general enquiries for first time visitors, or manage guest lists for private events; - Greet and welcome all guests and inform them of relevant rooftop information; - Liaise with the Rooftop team to gauge
Pacinos Restaurant, Bar & Venue - Dublin, IrelandF&B serviceAugust 2015 - September 2016 · 1 year and 2 months
- Being highly visible and the face of this business. - Supervision of waiting and bar staff. - Meeting and greeting customers, advising customers on menu and wine choices. - Making and organising table plans according to the reservations, always striving to keep the entire walk in customers. - Training, leading and developing a team. - Curating a smooth performance, being the communication channel between kitchen and floor - Notable increase on positive TripAdvisor reviews, having more customers dining at the restaurant. - Responsible for approving staff shifts according to the schedule.. - Budget control (rosters, payroll approval, etc.). - Beverage and dry goods orders, and building good relationship with suppliers.
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Pacinos Restaurant, Bar & Venue - Dublin, IrelandF&B serviceMay 2015 - August 2015 · 4 months
- Responsible for recruiting, training, leading and developing a team. - Improving standards of spirits & wines sales, food, and health & safety. - Dealing with high demand of work in a very busy season (Christmas).
Key Account Executive
Banco Itaú - São Paulo, BrazilSales & MarketingMay 2013 - August 2014 · 1 year and 4 months
Dealt with key accounts of the bank in Porto Alegre (South of Brazil). - Created stronger relationships previously built with dealers and sales teams, improving vehicle financing sales from an average of $230.000 to $430.000 within 6 months. - Finance insurance increased from 25% to 75% of the sales amount during my employment in this role. - Market share increased from 30% to 50% within 3 months and from 50% to 65% within 6 months, reaching 90% between November and December 2013 . - Helped to improve the bank’s image through excellence in customer service, by maintaining a conscientious and observant manner. - Customer service (B2B/B2B - Following up clients’ KPI’s
Pacinos Restaurant, Bar & Venue - Dublin, IrelandF&B serviceMay 2011 - November 2012 · 1 year and 7 months
Certificate in Hospitality Management focused in Foodservice Management
Cornell University - School of Hotel Administration - Ithaca, NY, United StatesJanuary 2016 - October 2016
- eCornell University (eLearning): - Anticipate the strategies for managing trends and fads - Manage the customer experience - React to the advantages and disadvantages of a restaurant reservation system - Manage the different phases of a restaurant life cycle - Apply effective methods of menu planning - Deploy merchandising strategies to your foodservice operation - Implement restaurant revenue management strategies - Alter strategies to increase revenue during different seasons
Bachelor in Hospitality Management
Technological University Dublin [ HSD ] - Dublin, IrelandAugust 2015 - January 2016
Finished just the first semester.
BA (Hons) Degree in Social Communication focused in Sales and Marketing
Unilago - Sao Jose do Rio Preto, BrazilJanuary 2007 - December 2010
Junior Advertising Agency Project (University) – January 2008 – December 2010 Planning Director Junior • Customer service, briefing development, agenda control, approval of materials, planning of communication strategies
EnglishNative or fluent100%
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
- Customer Care
- Emotional Intelligence
- Fast Learner
- Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Management
- TEAM LEADER
- Team motivator
- Team player
- Very good rapport builder