Join Hosco and view Camilla's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am an empathetic and driven person with a passion for working with people. I am determined to grow professionally while contributing my excellent interpersonal skills and my tenacious work ethic.
FOH Team Member
Stonefire Grill - Irvine, CA, United StatesF&B serviceMay 2016 - December 2017 · 1 year and 8 months
• Line management to ensure timely delivery of orders and preparation in accordance with guest requests • Positively interacting with guests and checking back with them to ensure a memorable experience • Greeting guests at the front desk and seating in the dining room • Taking guest dine in and takeout orders • Preparation and check-out of takeout orders with guests to ensure complete satisfaction • Taking phone orders and entering them into point of sale • Efficiently working with team members to ensure timely delivery of food
First Team Real Estate - Tustin, CA, United StatesReal EstateFebruary 2016 - June 2016 · 5 months
• Data entry of Listings and Customer information onto spreadsheets • Effectively contributed in organizing documents in Real Estate folders • Efficiently provided support to Real Estate Agents with photocopies, scanned documents, and document preparation • Answering phone and coordinating appointments
American Cancer Society - Irvine, CA, United StatesOtherMay 2015 - May 2015 · 1 month
• Enthusiastically volunteered at Relay for Life to raise money for the American Cancer Society • Active interaction with visitors at the stand to raise the awareness about the need to fund the research to defeat cancer • Raised more than $800 through various donations
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Sierre, SwitzerlandJanuary 2018 - Now
Woodbridge High SchoolJune 2012 - June 2016
ItalianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem sol
- Proficient in Microsoft
- Results oriented
- Strong Team Player