Join Hosco and view Carla Ilenia's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a goal oriented person with an international perception of life. I am a strongly motivated, culturally opened person with a determination to succeed in this field. I am currently working in Amsterdam and eager to accept a new challenge in a different part of the world, to face different environments and cultures.
I like my job because it allows me to make people happy!
Front Office and Club Supervisor
Soho House Amsterdam - Amsterdam, NetherlandsFront Office receptionJuly 2018 - Now · 6 months
• Pre Opening Set up and training. • Opera PMS training. • SOP. • Rooms control. • Complaint Handling. • Concierge request. • Club Reception’s training. • FO Inventory
Rooms Division Management Trainee
Soho House London - London, United KingdomManagement TraineeOctober 2017 - July 2018 · 10 months
• People and Development – recruitment, contracts, payroll, Cookhouse, House Tonic. • Front of House receptionist and management shadowing. • Housekeeping – room attendant, linen and minibar porter, supervisor. • Operations – Maintenance, IT, Facts, Shop, • Nights – receptionist, banking procedures, end of the day. • Reservations – telephone and emails bookings, revenue call, pick up report, rate changes. • Finance – P&L Report, Sage, statements’ reconciliation.
Guest Relations Management Trainee
Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou - Hangzhou, ChinaManagement TraineeApril 2017 - October 2017 · 7 months
• Greeting guest, guests’ special requests • Daily reviews, monthly and weekly report • Rooming guests.
Verdura Resort, Rocco Forte Hotels - Italy, TX, United StatesRetailAugust 2016 - October 2016 · 3 months
• Stock control and management; • Being responsible for processing cash and credit cards payments; • Working with established guidelines. • Team work.
Hotel - Siena, ItalyFront Office receptionOctober 2014 - January 2015 · 4 months
• Check in, check-out, welcoming hosts; • Back office (answering calls and e-mails); • Administration: taking care of booking.com for the hotel.
Les Roches Marbella International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Marbella, SpainOctober 2016 - March 2017
ItalianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Event Organization
- Good organisation
- Open minded and flexible