Join Hosco and view Carlos's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
✔Who I am?.
A proficient Manager at Revenue Management, Finance and Administration over eighteen years of experience in leadership positions achieve contrasting results develop and implement strategies, market plans, projects and process re-engineering in several multinational companies including IBERIA, British Airways, LATAM, CISA, and ADEXUS.
Has a strong business analytics background to drive growth with meet customer needs in many countries of America, EMEA and sectors including Tourism, IT and Raw Materials. Has the experience to derive the most business benefit from company resources in dynamic environments applying IT solutions and problem-solving abilities with creativity, willingness to collaborate and passion.
✔Which are my added values?
• Accountable in commercial actions, revenue potential, economic impact in portfolios over 2.000 Mio €.
• Developing market plans on proactive decision making use forecasting, simulations and optimization.
• Negotiation with adaptability to engagement clients and stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Distribution.
• Give recommendations to government and C-levels on investment, P&L statements and budget.
• Lead strategic projects on a new business model, innovation of metrics, KPIs, alerts and reporting.
• Drive transformation of corporate culture with empathy, ability to listen and do creative experiences.
✔What will I do for your company?
I enjoy working with a diversity of profiles and culture. I am a tireless worker with constantly thinking out the box to find new business and simplify the processes, looking for the best way that your projects achieve effective solutions with maximum revenue in less time and resources.
My goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger problems, or get to the next level, in a company where the business growth goes hand in hand with the people development.
✔If I´m the person who you want work or collaborate, contact me : 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org
Iberia - Madrid, SpainRevenue ManagementJanuary 2015 - April 2018 · 3 years and 4 months
• Develop a revenue management strategy in Iberia as well as companies of the IAG Group including British Airways, LEVEL, Iberia Express and other Joint Business Agreements including LATAM and American Airlines. • Accountable for market plans and pricing strategies at EMEA to/from North & Latin America with demonstrated the best results applying business analytics techniques. • Negotiation with adaptability to engagement clients and stakeholders how Sales, Marketing, Distribution. • Lead strategic projects on a new business model, innovation of metrics, alerts, reporting and process. • Define network revenue prioritization, rationalize and simplify resources. • Design inventory strategy at new low cost and disruptive projects. • Monitor budget, forward revenue, market trend. Evaluation of economic impact, coordination sales campaigns. • Drive transformation of corporate culture with empathy, ability to listen and do creative experiences. • Definition of procedures, KPIs generate best practices for the analyst role. • Set clusters in corporate and special products. Complete engagement in companies. • Recommend to the network planning about programmes, new routes, and inventory in the long term. • Multi-cultural and cross-functional experiences lead teams in America and Europe. [Achievements]: ✔Drive growth of Iberia with excellence in analysis, results-oriented, and passion. With the team achieves 190 Mio €, a record result in 3 years, 75% revenues essential at the historical change in EBITDA. ✔Improve revenue maximization with organization and attention to detail, rationalize 60% pricing resources. ✔Successfully launched allowed brand position and increase operations of LEVEL, Asia routes, and new products with proactive and strategic thinking skills. Budget achieves upper 30% previously expected. ✔Led and coach fare stratification process allowing first business model with Basic fare and upsell options complementary to bundle process, with focus on customer satisfaction adaptable to market needs.
Senior Revenue Management Analyst
Iberia - Madrid, SpainRevenue ManagementJuly 2007 - January 2015 · 7 years and 7 months
• Strong focus on the result and analytical skills to anticipate opportunities and risk applying yield management and pricing actions in holidays and special events. Drive with sales team sales promotions on channel mix. • Define the best forecasting model, incorporating market change, competitors and events impact future demand. • Analyze forecast, and revenue potential applying revenue actions to improve trends. • Communication, engagement and develop revenue actions with partner airlines. • Manage innovative optimization models and dynamic pricing tool with strategic business rules. • Check strategies at peak season and take action at inventory to get the sell up. Adjust overbooking strategies. • Responsible for network availability in the revenue system for Iberia and codeshare with other airlines. • Manage inventory with economic criteria and recommend changes or cancellations at other owner teams. • Strong knowledge of customer needs analyzing different demand trends in markets. [Achievements]: ✔Apply revenue analysis in Brazil´s World Youth Day and World Cup to achieve an extra revenue of 1 Mio €. ✔Strong decision maker sense in pricing actions and channel mix strategy on critical corridor Spain-EEUU achieve the best market share proving a competitive spirit. ✔Developed metrics and dashboard in revenue management, actually applies in Iberia, LATAM and American Airlines. How quick learning person takes newest techniques and tools add a new point of view with active listening. ✔Database exploitation automates build-reports process reduce it 60% time re-assign to analysis, more robust decision according to speed to market.
Controller and Operations Manager
CISA Holding - Santiago, ChileManagementMay 2005 - August 2006 · 1 year and 4 months
• Design and supervise the management control system incorporated as a member of the steering committee. • Finance control and recommendations to the Board of Directors on P&L statements, budget and investments. • Audit inventory, sales, process, human resources ratios and statistical analysis in the supply chain of ceramics. • Accountable and administration analysis with the exploitation of databases, reports, and presentations of all levels. • Support information in cross areas of holding. Use the re-engineering process for optimal and efficient. [Achievements]: ✔Recommendations to acquire machinery involve 20% less uses raw material. ✔Develop, implement and recruit to the Controller department an acquisition company in 3 months, a record time. ✔Promote simplicity it works due to informal conversations with workers at the supply chain. Fine-tune in daily forecast production can avoid drying paints. Reduce time and paint cost impact positively on 8% to Budget.
Head of Finance and Administration
ATN Tour Operator - Santiago, ChileAdministration & GeneralOctober 2002 - May 2005 · 2 years and 8 months
• Drive trade negotiations and new business development over international travel distributions, hotel chains, airlines, and suppliers. Results expose a work well under pressure and multitasking. • Generate statistics, reporting, presentations and manual of procedures in SME´s tourism services. • Promote of initiatives for better organizational climate and creative solutions to day-to-day problems. • Remarkable Chile tourism knowledge: outbound and inbound, market profitability and contracts suppliers. • Work in highly confidentiality projects and tasks with senior management involve taking decisions and allegiance. [Achievements]: ✔Negotiations increase portfolio suppliers a 0,5 Mio €, a 15% of market share annual. ✔Implement an ERP in many agencies to centralized accounting to get a better hands-on approach in business units, generating expense saving of 20%. ✔Improve satisfaction in teamwork hand-in-hand and reduce management time 30% and added value thanks to the automation of processes. ✔Develop integrity and conflict resolution skills how a leader with resilient, mentoring and support team.
Interim IT Sales Manager
ADEXUS - Santiago, ChileSales & MarketingDecember 2000 - May 2001 · 6 months
• Lead projects on IT solutions and Digital transformation through the integration of advanced technologies with end-to-end services and hardware for the Chilean Public and Defense Ministry. • Develop IT solutions over public tenders based on commercial offer with technical, economic and legal analysis. • Responsibility to manage and maintain trusting relationships with both new and existing clients. • Ability to communicate technical subject at all levels with active listening identify products and services opportunities. [Achievements]: ✔Implement the IT Renewal in National Civil Registry Office, replacing hardware, outsourcing help desk and call center and future maintained. Adopt win-win solutions to get projects with 20 Mio € in 10 years. ✔Develop Oracle Database, SAP applications and web transformation at FONASA (National Health Fund). Ability to communicate technical subject at all appropriate levels and identify products and services opportunities.
Professor LAB Engineering, Simulation and Forecasting
University Santiago of Chile - Santiago, ChileManagement TraineeMarch 1999 - June 2003 · 4 years and 5 months
• Coach teams at engineering to solve complex problems using models to predictive analysis. • Promote self-starter projects with creative and innovation sense. [Achievements]: ✔Develop models of simulations using system dynamics methodology based on stock, flow and feedback loops. ✔With thesis “Simulation model to evaluate policies at Tourism 2020” I am a skilled collaborator with Chilean government improves the infrastructure and brand, e.g., actual extension of national airport.
Big Data, Business Analytics & AI Executive Program
IE Business School - Madrid, SpainSeptember 2018 - Now
Manchester Business School - Manchester, United KingdomApril 2007 - April 2007
MBA Full-time International
Escuela de Organización Industrial - Madrid, SpainOctober 2006 - June 2007
Industrial Organization Engineering
University Santiago of Chile - Santiago, ChileMarch 1996 - November 2002
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- A team player
- Big Data
- Business analysis
- Business Strategy
- Corporate finance
- Data analysis
- Dynamic pricing
- Flexible and proactive
- Good decision maker
- Hotel Revenue Management
- Market Analysis
- Market intelligence
- Market strategy
- Office administration
- P&L control
- Revenue Analysis
- Stock inventory
- Support team
- Trabajo bajo presion