Join Hosco and view Carlos's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Garden House hostel - Barcelona, SpainFront Office conciergeNovember 2017 - August 2018 · 10 months
I was in charge of : -Checking guests in and out - Answering all calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner - Ensuring all reservations are accurately actioned within the same day - Basic concierge assistance - Planning and organize group arrivals - Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals - Assisting the Front office with closing of accounts - Assisting in cash advances, exchange money, check guest folios - Commercial information to customers - Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy - Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximize yield in both occupancy and rates - Interaction with users and promoting and informing the guests about daily/weekly activities.
Hotel Playa Club Cartagena - Cartagena, ColombiaHuman ResourcesSeptember 2013 - December 2013 · 4 months
• Respond to all guests’ requests in a timely and efficient manner • Inspect public areas daily for any issues • Report maintenance repairs to guestrooms, public areas and administrative offices to the maintenance department • Complete paperwork in order to meet work request orders • Carry out consistent preventive maintenance programs on rooms and regularly updates records on files. • Work together with the front office manager and housekeeper, to discuss any aspect of operations which will involve the maintenance department.
Off Bound Adventure - San Andrés and Providencia, ColombiaRecreation & LeisureMay 2013 - July 2013 · 3 months
• Windsurf and snorkeling summer camp instructor • Coordinator of basic scuba diving classes for campers • Organize paper work, reports and inventories • Actively supported other activities at the summer camp as needed
Universidad del norte - Barranquilla, ColombiaJanuary 2014 - Now
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Flexible and proactive
- Multi Tasking capability
- self organized
- - Strong planning skills