Join Hosco and view Caroline's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Sales Team Manager
Marriott International - Paris, FranceSales & MarketingJuly 2014 - Now
• Manager of the International Sales Team (Corporate and Leisure segment), managing and coaching of a team of up to 8 sales people • Recruit, train and develop top talent within the sales department • Analysis : Month end reporting, presentations and analysis for regional team and hotel owners • Participating in Sales Strategy Meetings with Revenue Management and Director of Sales • Opening of the Renaissance Paris Hippodrome de Saint Cloud and Renaissance Paris Republique (Strategy, pricing, data base) in collaboration with the hotels sales team and revenue manager.
Sales Executive promoted to Senior Sales Executive
Marriott International - Paris, FranceSales & MarketingJanuary 2012 - July 2014
• Selling the 12 Marriott properties in Paris (4 brands Marriott, Renaissance, Courtyard, AC) for groups and conferences • Qualify the client’s needs, negotiation of the rates and conditions until the signature of the contract. • Maximizing the revenue through cross sell within sister properties • Hotel Champion : privileged contact between 1 of the hotel and the Sales office, participating in the strategy meeting with the hotel sales leader and revenue management
Sales and Events Coordinator - Internship
Four Seasons Hotel George V - Paris, FranceSales & MarketingMarch 2011 - January 2012
• Sell the 9 meeting rooms of the hotel ( total space of 1.292 m²) • Qualify client’s needs, preparing proposals and contracts • Operational organization until billing of the events. • Coordination and communication with other departments ( banquets, kitchen, finance)
Sales coordinator MICE, France Benelux - Internship
IHG - InterContinental Hotels Group - Paris, FranceSales & MarketingMarch 2011 - January 2012
• Selling the 95 hotels in France, Belgium, Netherland, Luxembourg • Qualifying the client’s needs, negotiation until signature of the contract • Prospecting, support to the sales managers in proactive sales actions
MBA in Hospitality and Luxury Brands Management
CMH Paris - Centre de Management Hôtelier International - Paris, FranceSeptember 2009 - June 2010
Licence in foreign languages applied to business - English and Spanish
La Sorbonne - Paris, FranceSeptember 2006 - June 2009
EnglishNative or fluent100%