Join Hosco and view Cecile's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
• Been in UAE since 2008 and performs multi-tasks in hospitality industry.
• A fast learner, patience and willing to embrace and learn new things
• Computer literate (MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Has knowledge of using Hotel Information System, PROLOGIC, OPERA, Food Beverage Management, Star Guest Request and OASYS systems.
• Certified Dubai Way Champion from July 2018
• Certified First Aider from August 2018
• Acquired UAE driving license from September 2017
12 years and 10 months
Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers - Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionJanuary 2019 - Now · 1 year
Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers - Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionOctober 2017 - December 2018 · 1 year and 3 months
• Attends executive morning briefing and share the daily operations within the department. • Conducts daily briefing and proper handover onto the next shift to ensure for smooth operations. • Leads and supervises daily operations related to front office and guest services i.e requests, issues and complaints • Responsible for associates training on the daily basis as per the SOP and brand standards • Conducts interview, trainings and assess new hired team member effectively. • Creates and conducts associate performance evaluation / appraisals • Monitors, updates and handles departmental administrative task, ie. emails, supplies, staff database, duty roster and monthly reports. • Act as over-all in-charge in absence of the Front Office Manager • Liaise action plan to meet departmental goals and targets between managers and associates • Oversee the hotel cleanliness and safety for guests and team members.
Guest Relations Officer
Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionJune 2013 - September 2017 · 4 years and 4 months
• Welcomes every guest with refreshments and performs check-in and check-out. • Improves service quality in the lobby by greeting and interacting with every guest with a genuine smile, eye contact and sophisticated manner. • Updates all guest preferences and complaints in their profile to meet and exceed their expectations for their next stay. • Escorts guest to their respective rooms and gives suggestions of great places where guests can go according to their interests. • Handles guest complaints, comments, problems, request and other incidents in a professional & efficient manner and ensure that the Guest Service Manager or Duty Manager is fully informed about all complaints/issues. • Actively promotes all ongoing incentive programs and seek general feedback from guests. • Assist with all group and VIP arrivals and stays, working together with Reception and all other departments for smooth operations. • In charge in the lobby areas and assisting guests/visitors with reservations, flight, tours, excursions and things to do, as well as to ensure the cleanliness of the lobby areas. • Always fully aware of all the activities taking place in the hotel, the city and the region. • Perform tasks in our business lounge and business center when needed.
Business Center Coordinator
Sheraton Creek Hotel & Towers - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionMarch 2011 - June 2013 · 2 years and 5 months
• To ensure that all tasks and guest requests are being handled professionally. • To ensure that guest are having a great stay by conducting courtesy call. • Assist guests to use personal computers and performs secretarial services that we provide. • Assist banquet guests with any queries and act as coordinator in some functions required. • To ensure that we have enough stocks of all the guest supplies as per the hotel standards. • Coordinates with any guest who has any lost and found through email. • Coordinates with different couriers (local and international) for any parcel to be sent on behalf of our guest. • Assists guest related to any bookings they have, i.e. flight, restaurant, leisure, tours, hotel. • Does cash handling procedures and attendance reports of all staff • Does trainings to new associate according to hotel brand standards and operations.
Holiday Inn Al Barsha - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingMarch 2010 - March 2011 · 1 year and 2 months
• Handles guest request calls in effective way by follow-up until the matter finalizes to the guest’s satisfaction • Handles lost and found items (valuable and non-valuable) of all the guest and sending emails or reply to those guests who’s inquiring some lost and found items. • Coordinates with other department through sending emails and giving phone calls including outside contractors or suppliers. • Does monthly inventory of all the guest and office supplies and amenities. • Handles all the administration works of all the staff. • Updates all the information on the notice board for all the staff.
Housekeeping Supervisor / Coordinator
Chelsea Hotel and Apartment - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingOctober 2008 - March 2010 · 1 year and 6 months
• Responsible for doing the snag list of each room as it’s a pre opening property. • Does an inventory of housekeeping supplies and having knowledge of linen inventory and consumption reports • Handles lost and found items (valuable and non-valuable) of the entire guest. • Briefs all the housekeeping staff on a daily basis and hold them accountable for all the things. • Does room inspections in every details and giving a report at the end of the day. • Coordinates with other departments regarding maintenance issues and other things to perform a smooth operation. • Handles guest request, complaints and exceed their expectations.
Loews Royal Pacific Resort - Florida City, FL, United StatesFront Office receptionJune 2007 - March 2008 · 10 months
• Performs check-in and check-out. • Provides the things and information needed by the guest • Handles guest complaints and made a guest stay more comfortable and exceed their expectations by providing them a good quality of service • Coordinates within other departments throughout the hotel to carry out its goal effectively
Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
Loews Royal Pacific Resort - Florida City, FL, United StatesHousekeepingSeptember 2006 - June 2007 · 10 months
• Supervises room attendants and give correct instructions on cleaning guest rooms • Provides all the equipments, materials and things needed by room attendants • Assign rooms equally to room attendants and done inspections for cleanliness and maintenance • Makes report about the rooms that was assigned every end of the day • Handles guest complaints and administered guest properties that were left and to be turned in Security Department • To ensure that “Mighty Clean and Mighty Maintain” will take place at least every day. • Coordinates with the Engineering Department regarding with maintenance issues
Bachelor of Science in Tourism
Centro Escolar Unoversity - Manila, PhilippinesJune 2002 - March 2006
Award: Silver Medalist of leadership and co-curricular activities