Join Hosco and view Chamath's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Skilled hospitality professional with five years of experience in front-desk hotel management & over ten years of experiences in the hospitality industry. Consistent hands on work history of improving internal processes, maintain high standards, providing top-notch management skills, customer service, leadership skills and driving positive organisational change. High standards of verbal and written English communication capabilities and conflict resolution skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet client needs and nurture long-term business relationships.
9 years and 2 months
Front Office Team Leader
Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRooms divisionNovember 2016 - October 2018 · 2 years
• Supervise daily activities of thirteen front desk agents for a five star, 463-room, Hyatt Regency property located in Dubai’s Heath Care City district. • Generating upwards of 125,000 AED in up-sell revenue in 2017 on an average occupancy of 88% in the calendar year & 88,000 AED in up-sell revenue in 2018 on an average occupancy of 93% in ten months. • Managing Departmental Paymasters to ensure consistency and easy understanding for all concerned Front Office and Sales employees in opening, follow up and closing of paymaster accounts so as to keep the open balances to a minimum, maintain the hotel cash flow & minimize outstanding balances in Paymasters to avoid unauthorized credit risks. • Supervising 80 – 100 room arrivals and departures of groups between hotel and residences of Chinese, Indian, Swedish, Korean & German groups, coordinating with hotel events, housekeeping, concierge department are group organisers to ensure an expedited check in and departure process.
Front Office Team Leader
Grand Hyatt Muscat - Muscat, OmanRooms divisionNovember 2012 - September 2016 · 3 years and 11 months
• Supervise daily activities of nine front desk agents and three guest relations staff for a five star, 280-room, Grand Hyatt property located in Muscat’s central business district. • Led a department-wide initiative to up-sell room & meal packages, with personally being responsible for generating more than $73,000 in up-sell revenue in 2013, the highest single-year total in the property’s 19-year existence. • Achieved a first, second & first-place rank in Hyatt’s check-in process scores for 2013, 2014 & 2015 respectively, based on customer service ratings by guests on the company’s multi-point satisfaction survey. • Train new hires & improve the service levels of existing staff on best practices regarding efficient handling of customer needs, conflict resolution, handling bill disputes, and operating the company’s property management system. • Oversaw as the Night Manager on a rotating schedule for over two years while simultaneously perform the night audit duties
LoveDough Events - London, United KingdomAdministration & GeneralAugust 2010 - July 2012 · 2 years
• Managed multiple financial accounts for a Newcastle-based worldwide entertainment events provider. • Led the complete overhaul of the company’s payroll system, including automation of weekly staff payments and email responses, resulting in increased functionality to end-users.
Senior Database Administrator
Tup Tup Palace - Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomAdministration & GeneralMay 2009 - August 2010 · 1 year and 4 months
• Lead data collection drive of 1st year students of Newcastle & Northumbria University for the 2010 academic year & implemented a promotional system via email & SMS. • Primary point of contact for private table booking with in the venue for managers of touring recording artists and Premier League football players.
Newcastle College - Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomSeptember 2008 - June 2011
International Hotel School of Mount Lavini - Colombo, Sri LankaNovember 2004 - June 2006
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
United Arab Emirates
Date of birth
February 13th 1987
- Direct sales
- Hospitality Industry
- Hotel Management
- Key Performance Indicators
- Luxury Hospitality
- Office administration
- Strategic Planning