Join Hosco and view Chandrahas's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Extensive experience in Human Resource and Efficiently process the payroll & Final Settlement as per the UAE labor laws. Acquire the strong knowledge of designing crystal report for enhancing additional reports like provisions reports, monthwise average attendance, Average TIPS and many more reports required by management. Proficient with HR calculations, policy and Labor law of UAE; planning and directing all areas of Human Resources that includes Recruitment, Employee Relation, Compensation & Benefits, Pension, Tracking attendance, Leave Rules, Project Costing, Performance Evaluation – Appraisal.
Experience as ERP, HRMS, Fixed Asset and Property Management functional Consultant; Implementing and Training complete applications and implemented GOSI and PASI for Saudi Arabia and Oman respectively and also implemented FICA and Medicare (statutory deduction) with Tax limit (Income & Professional Tax for US employees working in UAE). Segmented Account integration –Integrated with SAP/Oracle/ Sage.
Developed Windows POS applications for Retail – Apparel & Supermarket, Restaurant, Pharmacy and Mobile Application and maintaining SQL Server database administration role.
Senior HR Executive (Assistant Manager)
Pinnacle Restaurant Group (Leila Restaurants, Kris Kros and Classic Burger Joint) - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOtherSeptember 2016 - Now · 2 years and 5 months
• Responsible to Manage and Process the payroll for 11 Outlets & Head Office – Process time sheets and maintains salary variations including all allowances, other benefits, terminations, leave, appraisal and other relevant information on the computerized database in current and accurate form. • Preparing Final settlements - Gratuity, Leave Salary, Tickets, Public holidays, Outstanding Loans, Assets and all other benefits. • Managing the TIPS distributions percentage basis according grading system. • Generates payroll reports for Approval and also generate WPS files. • Reconcile payroll & TIPS with WPS Records. • Generate accounts related reports – Salary and Provision reports for Gratuity, Annual Leave and Air Tickets and also Insurance, Public Holiday Balance and Transportation. • Assist team to maintain employees personal files and records, Air tickets, communicating HR policies across the organization at all levels. • Handling and finalizing all types of Insurance like Medical & Workmen Compensation Insurance, Property Insurance, Company Vehicle Registration and Cash Insurance. • Tracking Appraisal Records and Employee Assets.
Payroll Officer and Senior HRMS Project Consultant
Software Solutions LLC - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesDecember 2010 - August 2016 · 5 years and 9 months
HRMS (WEB & Desktop version) Senior Consultant • On every month end handle the payroll processing and prepares final Settlement. • Project in charge handles the complete project from the pre-sale demo, system requirement study, installation, data migration, trainings, payroll run (pilot & live) and project sign off. • Process the payroll for all the GCC countries as per companies requirements. • Manage the support and crystal report designing team. • The module include HR Management, Benefit Management, Leave Management, Time & attendance, Loan, Asset Management, Payroll, Project costing, ESS (Employee Self Service), Performance Evaluation, Performance Appraisal, Training & Recruitment. • Persales demo and customization requirements & documentation preparation as per client requirement. • ERP – Handles modules Finance Management, Inventory and Order Processing, Distribution, Production, HRMS, Project costing, Fixed Asset, POS, Document and Customer Relationship Management). Persales demo and Training. • Fixed Asset – Handles Application (Assets tracking with Location, User, Department, Cost Centre, Serial number Or service Tag, Scrap or Selling of assets and also calculate depreciation and can also track the transfer of Assets between Location, User, Department and Cost Centre). Persales demo and customization requirements & documentation preparation. • Property and Maintenance Management – Handles track the property details (for land / Building) or Unit (sub property) for sales / lease contract with all details of payments (PDC, Balance Payment, advance....), Maintenance Inquiries, Reservation, Payment schedule and also track legal dispute. Per-sales demo and customization requirements & documentation preparation.
Bachelor of Science
University of Mumbai - Mumbai, IndiaMarch 1996 - April 1997
HindiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- compensation and Benefits
- Experience in recruitment
- Final settlement processing
- Payroll processing
- Performance appraisal
- Performance Evaluation
- Project Costing
- Team management skills
- Team Training