Join Hosco and view Charlène's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Enthusiastic hospitality achiever with over 2-years work experience in the luxury hospitality & art of living sectors; seeking to pursue a global career in F&B management with a focus on Events within a dynamic and challenging team environment that will support my ability to show initiative with effective and proactive planning.
With a disciplined mind, a keen eye for details and a « can-do » attitude, I am passionate about creating memorable experiences and delivering the highest quality standard of service.
2 years and 9 months
Events Sales Executive
The Langham, London - London, United KingdomSales & MarketingJuly 2019 - Now · 7 months
Groups & Events Coordinator
Cheval Blanc Courchevel - Courchevel 1850, Saint-Bon-Tarentaise, FranceEventsMarch 2018 - April 2019 · 1 year and 3 months
- Imagining and managing all the House’s events and entertainments in partnership with the LVMH brands: piloting all requests and services from site visits, quotation and creative briefs to billing, supervising inter-departmental logistics and F&B specifics with step-by-step function sheets and briefings - Coordination and support of marketing and operational projects with head office, brands, suppliers and accross departments with each head of service - Press relations: follow-up of media requests & coverage, organising and hosting of press trips with targeted itinaries - Opening and closing of the seasonal hotel in direct collaboration with the Resident Manager: follow-up of restocking, amenities, gifts, uniforms - Supervision of a trainee, follow-up & respect of budgets, responsible for all communication matters including EarthCheck label for sustainability performance
Assistant Brand Manager
Cheval Blanc - Paris, FranceAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2017 - February 2018 · 6 months
- Quality follow-up: creation of a table to monitor standards & procedures, LQA audits tracking, formalisation of site visit reports, new standards & services, e-reputation management, meeting deadlines projects - Creating operational marketing materials: wedding brochure, new experiences & events
Cheval Blanc St-Barth Isle De France - Saint-Barthélemy, FranceAdministration & GeneralAugust 2017 - September 2017 · 2 months
- Strategic communication & leadership skills, working alongside with the GM - Crisis management and teamwork during and after Hurricane Irma, national disaster
Britannia Hotels - London, United KingdomFront Office receptionFebruary 2016 - June 2016 · 5 months
- Front Office duties for a 430 rooms property: guest relations management, check-in/out, billing tasks
MSc International Hospitality Management
Institut Paul Bocuse - Écully, FranceSeptember 2016 - July 2017
Master of Sciences in International Hospitality Management EMlyon Business School & Institut Paul Bocuse - Semester abroad at East China Normal University, Shanghai, China Focus on Asian hospitality market - Field trips to Lyon, Paris, London & Shanghai: hotels, restaurants and head offices visits, professional meetings - Dissertation: Employee Branding within Parisian Palaces Facing Millennial Generation: How to Recruit Talents and Stay Attractive Toward New Generation of Workers? A study giving recommendations to the future Cheval Blanc at Paris
Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne - Paris, FranceSeptember 2013 - July 2015
- Semester abroad at Laval University in Public Communication, Québec, Canada - Dissertation: Evolution of the Concierge’s Profession within Parisian Luxury Hotels, testimonies of Chef Concierges from Ritz, Four Seasons George V, Mandarin Oriental & Dorchester Plaza Athénée
Native or fluent
- Event Management
- Events coordination
- project managment