Join Hosco and view Charlotte's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Loyalty Operations Executive
AccorHotels - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingJanuary 2015 - Now
To develop repeat business, bring forth loyalty experts within our hotels and boost customer satisfaction. Organisation • To implement an efficient database animation campaigns based on the loyalty marketing action plan and to assess the performance • To ensure in hotel experience quality through supportive action plans with hotels • To ensure the level of training/processes compliance: - By identifying training needs for technical tools - By training hotels on the program and processes - By ensuring a permanent assistance to the hotels Management • To deploy key loyalty projects • To provide marketing tools to hotels • To ensure hotels commitment and recruitment performance through a close, day-to-day and long term relationship
Jumeirah - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingJuly 2014 - April 2015
• Assisted the Marketing Team in developing cutting-edge multilingual marketing materials, advertisements and communications (offline, online and PR) • Participated in the designing of a marketing strategy for the opening of a new restaurant • Generated creative content for traditional and social media as well as effective written copy for printed adverts, leaflets and brochures, working hand-in-hand with the Graphic Design Manager • Collaborated with UAE radio broadcaster from the perspective of advertising and in an effort that these partners fully understand and maximize the value of the brand, the offerings of this multi-award winning luxury hotel and the identity of its 13 bars and restaurants • Drove Facebook, Twitter and Instagram updates and channeled them through adhering to the social media policy • Coordinated and responded to all Jumeirah at Etihad Towers TripAdvisor reviews (daily management of 13 accounts) • Managed the process of Marketing Services Requests as per the departmental standard and processed marketing requests from all departments of the hotel. Maintained an artwork archive for all marketing projects • Assisted with all administrative marketing and financials aspects on a daily basis
AccorHotels - Paris, FranceCommunicationJuly 2013 - December 2013
• Coordinated all actions carried out by the female professional network of Accor (Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East) • Supported the roll-out of a mentoring program designed to achieve gender equality • Developed, planned, marketed and executed events & conferences on the topic of women empowerment • Designed a female-client satisfaction survey working closely with IT teams
Master of Science in Management
ESSEC - Paris, FranceSeptember 2011 - June 2015
#2 Business School in France #3 Master in Management worldwide (2014 and 2015 Financial Times ranking) AACSB and EQUIS accredited 4-year program including 9 months abroad and 18 months of professional experience.
FrenchNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%