Join Hosco and view Che-Hsuan's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am currently studying Hotel Management at Hotel Institute Montreux in Switzerland currently doing an internship now until the end of July as part of my Academic Program, I am seeking for an opportunity in a Hotel. I will be available as from After July of 2018 and I am very much looking forward to gain more experience.
Taipei Fullerton East - Taipei City, TaiwanFront Office receptionOctober 2018 - December 2018 · 3 months
Receptionist • Check in/out clients or gourps • Contact clients by the OTAs • Settle accounts on periodically basis Telephone Operator • Answer external calls or internal calls • Transfer the phone calls to the right department that is needed • Settle bills(phone) of the hotel on daily basis • Wake up call
Hotel Excelsior - Geneva, SwitzerlandFront Office receptionJanuary 2018 - July 2018 · 7 months
Night Auditor • Front deck agent duties including check-in, check-out, sales of rooms to walk in guests or by phone, reservation, cashiering • Ensuring the service to guests • Ensuring the security of the hotel during the shift • Test of validity of credit cards • Audit the daily guest ledger of the hotel, verify and balance entries • Compile and check daily record • Investigation of discrepancies and correction • Participation to the market monitoring and market match • Production of statistics related to hotel's revenue management program • Contact clients through OTAs • Table setting for the Restaurant
Mayfair House - Montreux, SwitzerlandF&B serviceJune 2016 - January 2017 · 8 months
• Table setting for fine dining • Greet a big group of guests • Fine dining service • Serve wines • Introduce wines • Using dish-washing machine • Table setting for fine dining • Fine dining service • Mix Drinks • Make cocktails • Serve cocktails • Make and serve creative drinks • Use card machine • Train new interns
Hotel Slendid - Montreux, SwitzerlandFront Office receptionJune 2016 - January 2017 · 8 months
• Check-in/check-out guests • Communicate with guests by using 3 different languages (French, English, Chinese) • Use MainCourante to plan ahead • Distribute guests into different kinds of rooms by seeing their requirements in reservations or listening to their requests • Responsible for serving breakfast and being a receptionist in the morning • Classify the invoices • Table setting for breakfast • Train new interns
Hotel Institute Montreux - Montreux, SwitzerlandF&B serviceOctober 2015 - December 2015 · 3 months
One 5 (Fine Dining Restaurant) • Setting up the tables • Greeting the customers and introducing the menu • Taking orders using MICROS • Serving dishes, beverages, cheese • Polishing, cleaning the area Gate 85 (International Buffet restaurant) • Mise en place of the buffet • Refilling hot & cold sections • Assisting the dishwasher • Polishing cutleries • Cleaning the restaurant
Business Bachelor Degree
Northwood University - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Midland, MI, United StatesOctober 2017 - July 2018
Will be achieved after the internship(currently) is done, and ti will be finished in July 2018, and still working on it by online course.
Swiss Higher Diploma
Hotel Institute Montreux - Montreux, SwitzerlandOctober 2015 - June 2017
WIll Be achieved After the internship(currently) is done, and it will be finished in July or October in 2018
MandarinNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- PowerPoint, PDF,
2014: Tutor at Education First (EF), teaching English to children - Shanghai, China