Join Hosco and view Christian's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A visionary and results-driven Spa Professional offering 15+ years’ progressive growth and success streamlining operations of spa.
4 years and 8 months
AIDA Cruises - Berlin, GermanySpa & WellnessFebruary 2017 - Now · 2 years and 11 months
• Adept at devising profitable and customer friendly service deals and customer complaint handling • Effective listening and coaching skills with the ability to conduct advisory sessions with clients • Attend all schedule meetings, classes and training sessions to obtain the knowledge required within the spa to be passed on to co-workers • Remarkable negotiation skills and ability to convince vendors and service providers to secure profitable deals • Ability to identify growth opportunities and utilize the same for spa profitability • Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends to ensure the spa is performing on par with other cruises • Collaborate with report on administrations on any arising issues • Provide direct support to Assistant Spa Manager when required. This may includes acting in their absense, assisting with stock ordering and training of junior colleagues
Senior Spa Therapist
AIDA Cruises - Rostock, GermanySpa & WellnessMay 2015 - February 2017 · 1 year and 10 months
• Delivering a variety of spa services (body treatments, packung, body scrub, sauna infusion) • Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations • Arrange work station and treatment rooms • Monitor stock levels of oils and creams and ensures that stock levels are maintained at all times • Maintain knowledge of hours of operation, memberships, reservation, fees, treatments, products and mercandise as well as relevant cruise information • Be throughly familiar and able to recommend spa products and treatments to clients by focusing on understanding the individual needs of each client through in deepth consultations.
Bad Elster, Germany - Berlin, GermanySeptember 2000 - September 2002
Training and education to become a masseur and balenotherapist
Native or fluent
- FOOT REFLEXOLOGY
- full body massage
- Hamam instruction
- La Stone Therapy
- Spinal massage according to Breuss
- Yoga Instructor