Join Hosco and view Christian's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Swedish nationality with Asian background, several years of International work experiences. As an efficient, organised hospitality professional with a creative fashion marketing background, an employer would find me a flexible, hard-working and co-operative collaborator, who relishes new challenges.
Working well both independently and as part of a team, I am determined and responsible and always make sure that whatever needs doing is effectively carried out.
Currently working as a Recreation and Events Manager at Bandos Resort in Maldives, planning to move to Singapore in 2019, I am also open to moving to another country or city if required.
Recreation and Events Manager
Bandos - MaldivesRecreation & LeisureJuly 2017 - August 2018 · 1 year and 2 months
• Department Head of Recreation & Events, with total of 20 Associates from 15 nationalities which consist of: RIYA (Excursions and Guest Relation), Sports Centre, Pool & Beach, Kids Club, Events and In-house Entertainment. • Manage and planning work flow of our international team of Guest Relation (Ambassadors) while motivating and guiding them to increase our in-house guest experience in order to maximize revenue and guests satisfaction. • Planning and organizing all the Events, Excursions and Entertainment including New Year and Christmas. Implementing new seasonal Excursions, Events, Entertainments and Kids activities according to nationalities demand. • Monitoring Associates Performance, preparing Associates Performance Appraisals and implementing department/individual training plan, ensuring company standard are well maintained. • Forecasting in order to increase revenue for Excursions, Weddings, Special Events, Entertainment, Sports Activities and Employee Manning whilst reaching monthly Sales objectives. • Conduct department meetings and preparing monthly report to Bandos Management, identifying issues, discuss new goals, share feedback and concerns from associates. Ensure all associates are receiving good guidance at their work place.
Career & Placement Counselor
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management - Crans-Montana, SwitzerlandAdministration & GeneralDecember 2014 - December 2016 · 2 years and 1 month
• Efficiently managing accounts to strengthen collaboration with over 2000 partners from Asia Pacific and the UK. • Providing career advice, and facilitating career opportunities for 1200+ international students every semester. • Serving as Project Manager to develop collateral material to maintain and improve functionalities of an Online Career Services Management software system to maximize support for both students and partners on Campus and for sister Campuses. • Maintaining guidelines and best practice performances for new users and colleagues within the Global Les Roches Campuses
The Outlet! Company - Shanghai, ChinaSales & MarketingApril 2013 - July 2013 · 4 months
• Created and managed new and ongoing relationships with international and domestic retailers in China and Hong Kong • Effectively coordinated and managed all day to day operations for the Company’s leases in China • Designed and implemented collateral materials for retailer presentations • Successfully maintained target “priority list” brands for each projects • Positively collaborated with Finance, Construction, Marketing and Operations Teams in each market • Collected and reported weekly/monthly statistics to Project Team, Project Partners and Company Management.
Hugo Boss - London, United KingdomSales & MarketingJanuary 2013 - April 2013 · 4 months
• Responsibly maintained Material Plans and Tracking via SAP-system • Solely accountable for the organization, preparation and production of the Menswear Collections at Hugo Boss HQ Show Room • Competently managed all orders and sent invoices from H.Q office in Germany
Assistant General Manager
Snö of Sweden / Eastern Dragon Fashion (Accessories, Production) - Beijing, ChinaManagementMarch 2011 - December 2012 · 1 year and 11 months
• Responsibly oversaw Material Plans, Material-tracking and Quality control of all products and efficiently managed orders from the H.Q office in Sweden, reporting weekly/monthly statuses to Purchase Team, General Manager • Organized and prepared dynamic presentations for the showrooms • Integral part of the designing and development process of products & collections and actively involved in all aspects of production from concept scratch to finished product
Part-time Duty Manager
Pork Fusion (Korean BBQ) - Beijing, ChinaF&B serviceFebruary 2008 - December 2008 · 11 months
Part-time Host & Event planner
P1, Social Network & Event Company - Beijing, ChinaEventsFebruary 2007 - December 2008 · 1 year and 11 months
• Assisted the team to put together conceptual ideas for ad campaigns and promotions in order to contributing successful outcomes. • Coordinated operations for Fashion/Event shows & workshops, positively promoting products & services.
Food & Beverage Intern
SAS Radisson - Beijing, ChinaF&B otherJune 2004 - June 2005 · 1 year and 1 month
Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Administration
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Sierre, SwitzerlandJanuary 2014 - December 2014
Advanced Buying and Merchandising Certificate
Fashion Retail Academy - London, United KingdomJanuary 2013 - April 2013
Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Marketing
Raffles Design Institute - Beijing, ChinaAugust 2009 - June 2011
SwedishNative or fluent100%
- Driving License
- Microsoft Office
Earth Day Promotion Video - Made by Christian Liu