Join Hosco and view Christina's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
BSI Group - Moscow, RussiaTourismOctober 2017 - February 2018 · 5 months
- Dealing with travel agencies; - Telephone consultations for clients; - Hotel bookings, work with certain booking systems; - Calculations of individual tours;
BSI Group - Moscow, RussiaTourismMay 2017 - October 2017 · 6 months
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence; - Managing reception, meeting and greeting clients; - Booking meeting rooms, preparing and distributing papers and documents for meetings;
Metropol Hotel - Moscow, RussiaEventsAugust 2016 - November 2016 · 4 months
- Document turnover; - Coordination of internal events; - Handling mailing and incoming telephone calls, assisting guest with questions, changes and special requests; - Maintaining timely and effective paper flow and communications within the hotel departments; - Preparation of various reports and presentations.
Assistant Events Manager
Holiday Inn Lesnaya - Moscow, RussiaEventsFebruary 2014 - April 2014 · 3 months
- Coordination of conduction events and group accommodation - Control of paying bills, keeping documents; - Handling of daily client requests (phone negotiations, mail); - Organizing all practical aspects of events i.e. catering, audiovisual, room set up, car parking, security. - Site inspection for potential clients
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Moscow Marriott Hotels - Moscow, RussiaSales & MarketingMarch 2013 - July 2013 · 6 months
- Creation of reports (sales production, target accounts, etc.) and primary analytics - Assistance to Director of Sales in pricing development for three hotels; - Maintenance of database in MarRFP program (Marriott's Request for Pricing) - Assistance in organization of different events for hotel’s clients.
Moscow Marriott Hotels - Moscow, RussiaSales & MarketingOctober 2012 - March 2013 · 6 months
- Performance of general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying, distribution telephone calls). - Provide information on hotel facilities and services to clients. - Preparation of all necessary documents for business trips of sales team - Order and maintain of office supplies and equipment.
European Humanities UniversityOctober 2008 - June 2013
RussianNative or fluent100%
- Friendly attitude;
- High communication skills
- IT Proficient
- Opera PMS
- Team player