Join Hosco and view Clara's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Seeking to combine academics achievements and work experience in a challenging role within a sales position.
I’m empathetic, creative, responsible, a real team worker, with a positive attitude and customer oriented over all things.
Meliá Hotels International - Zaragoza, SpainSales & MarketingOctober 2017 - April 2018 · 7 months
- Engage new clients (leisure, business, TTOO...) for the company hotels worldwide. - Incident management and commercial action's organization. - Loyalty, procurement and negotiation of agreements. - Budget planning and compliance.
Meliá Hotels International - Barcelona, SpainSales & MarketingOctober 2016 - October 2017 · 1 year and 1 month
- SAP CRM, events quotation and follow-ups. - PMS SIHOT: reservation and events module management. - Events contract. - Food & Beverage / Acommodation upselling. - Bussines Review: quotation report, meeting rooms and banquet services projections. - Hotel site inspections: Procedures and standards (Social events, MICE and groups) - Check-list of events and operations. - Interaction with th meeting planner or organizer. - Drafting internal service orders with the agenda/services of the event/group. - Reporting changes to the departments involved in events operation.
Meliá Hotels International - Madrid, SpainSales & MarketingFebruary 2016 - August 2016 · 7 months
- Manage the Account Managers’ Portfolio. - Provide the Region’s sales team with sales data, analysis and recommendations to guide and facilitate sales efforts. - Conduct analysis included but not limited to Hotels Income Management, Account production (Global Sales and SMEs), Action Plans, Activities, IBR and Budget Reports. - Assist in the development of category analysis templates for use by the sales teams. - Guide sales people in entering an accurate forecast in SAP CRM, in order to generate weekly and monthly reports. - Give support and perform administrative duties for the sales team. - Create presentations and sales reports to Hotel and Regional Sales Managers. - Analyze results and set up reports containing respective conclusions, ideas and general guidance.
Meliá Hotels International - Palma, SpainEventsJuly 2015 - November 2015 · 5 months
- SAP CRM, events quotation and follow-ups. - PMS SIHOT: reservation and events module management. - Events contract. - Food & Beverage / Acommodation upselling. - Bussines Review: quotation report, meeting rooms and banquet services projections. - Hotel site inspections: Procedures and standards (Social events, MICE and groups) - Check-list of events and operations. - Interaction with th meeting planner or organizer of the event/group. - Reporting changes to the departments involved in events operation.
Front Desk Agent
Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg - Luxembourg City, LuxembourgFront Office receptionOctober 2013 - September 2014 · 12 months
- Welcome guests and ensures that they receive high quality service. - Inform and advise customers on cultural and tourist activities in the region. - Promote the different services of the hotel. - Answer to any reservations inquiries using phone, e-mail and fax. - Manage the till and prepare bill. - Look after some items of accountancy (refunds, payment of invoices deferred by travel agencies, etc.) - Up sells and fidelity card’s top seller. - “Le Club Accorhotels” ambassadress, fidelity program of the chain.
Front Desk Agent Trainee
Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg - Luxembourg City, LuxembourgHuman ResourcesJuly 2013 - September 2013 · 3 months
Sofitel Luxembourg Europe - Luxembourg City, LuxembourgF&B kitchenAugust 2012 - September 2012 · 2 months
Pastry assistant in the À la Carte Restaurant, Banquets and Bar.
Food & Beverage (kitchen) Trainee
Sofitel Luxembourg Europe - Luxembourg City, LuxembourgHuman ResourcesJune 2012 - August 2012 · 3 months
- Make whatever preparations are necessary to prepare the dishes of the menu. - Present the dishes and transfer to the waiters. - Help with inventories, receive deliveries, tidy food items and manage stocks of equipment. - Participate in maintaining the workstation, kitchen and adjoining areas.
Food & Beverage (service) Trainee
Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort - Marbella, SpainHuman ResourcesJune 2011 - August 2011 · 3 months
- Welcome the customer warmly and help them make choices. - Serve the dishes and remove plates, glasses, dishes and cutlery. - Participate in tidying and cleaning the dining room. - Handle and check invoicing and payment operations.
Interpreter (Spanish - English)
Turexpo - Silleda, SpainOtherMarch 2011 - March 2011 · 2 months
Translating proposals from hotels sales agents to the responsible of communication of a polish tour operator (Eskadra Events).
Several enterprises - Spain, SD, United StatesF&B serviceDecember 2010 - June 2015 · 4 years and 7 months
Waitress in different kinds of establishments (clubs, catering firms, restaurants, pubs...)
Higher Diploma in Hospitality Business Management
Centro Superior de Hostelería de Galicia (CSHG) - Santiago de Compostela, SpainOctober 2010 - June 2015
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Eye for detail
- Organizational skills
- Pack Microsoft Office
- PMS OPERA
- PMS SIHOT
- Positive minded
- Sales and Marketing
- SAP BW
- SAP CRM
- Self Motivated