Join Hosco and view Colin's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am currently looking for an opportunity either in reservations or in Meetings and Events (Sales Coordinator). Being ambitious in nature is the motto I live by since good is just never enough. I am goal driven and always look forward to bringing attitude in my colleagues around me.
I have over 7 years of experience of working in the Hospitality line being a reservations specialist from 4 countries.
9 years and 2 months
Arlington House Apartments - London, United KingdomOtherAugust 2017 - Now · 2 years and 5 months
• Creating room reservations as per guest’s requirements either over the phone or email. • Providing show arounds for guests. • Looking after the social media aspect of the property with constantly updating the social media platforms with updates. • Proactively sold high room categories in order to maximize revenue. • Built positive client relationships with high net-worth VIP guests and ensuring all their requirements were met.
Service Excellence Food and Beverage Reservationist
Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotels London - London, United KingdomF&B otherAugust 2016 - July 2017 · 1 year
• Assisting with restaurant bookings for guests and groups over phone and correspondents via OpenTable software. • Compiling weekly reports of restaurant occupancy based on reservations made, cancelled and walk-in.
Atlantis The Palm Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingJuly 2013 - July 2016 · 3 years and 1 month
• Creating room reservations as per guest's requirements by entering or telephoning requirements, checking availability and confirming requirements. • Complying with standard operating procedures and policies of the Hotel. Creating self-awareness on daily updates on pricing and package promotions being offered to guests. • Providing information to guests regarding hotel and external area services, be it entertainment, shopping, business, and travel. • Excellent telephone manner using TSA standards of reaching a minimum of 95%. • Built positive client relationships with high net-worth VIP guests and ensuring all their requirements were met. • Daily tasks in high pressure environment such as accepting / canceling reservations for individual guests and groups. • Proactively sold high room categories to maximize revenue. • Top 5 up-seller for 2015
Guest Services Officer
Grand Hyatt Goa - Velha Goa, IndiaRooms divisionJuly 2011 - June 2013 · 2 years
• Control and monitoring of room inventory of entire hotel. Processing of group and individual reservations. • Answering all guest inquiries. • Implementing SOPs for the pre-opening property which would suit best. • Training all trainees for the Guest Services department
Movenpick Hotel Bahrain - Muharraq, BahrainOtherMay 2009 - September 2009 · 5 months
Training in major departments Sales and Marketing, Front office, Housekeeping, Leisure activities and Food and Beverage
Marriott - Velha Goa, IndiaF&B otherDecember 2008 - January 2009 · 2 months
Do & Co - Manama, BahrainF&B serviceApril 2008 - April 2008 · 1 month
Assisted with catering to the VIP guests (Force India) at the Bahrain Grand Prix
BA in Hospitality Management
Institute of Advanced Management - Panjim, IndiaJuly 2008 - May 2011
Specialization Front office
Central Board of Secondary Education
Indian School Bahrain - Riffa, BahrainJune 2006 - April 2008
Sacred Heart School - Riffa, BahrainJune 1993 - May 2006
Native or fluent
- Per Opening