Join Hosco and view Constantine's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A confident, highly resourceful and reliable Bar Manager with 9 years experience in depth understanding of the bar, restaurant and hospitality industry. Knowledgeable about sales, marketing and inventory controls. Able to transform operations into successful enterprises. Motivational leader and problem solver. Adept at overcoming challenges and streamlining operations. Having an approachable, cheerful and friendly personality and a proven ability to ensure that a customers' experience is always relaxing and enjoyable. Now looking for a new & challenging managerial position, one which will make best use of my existing skills & experience and also further my personal development.
8 years and 9 months
Assistant Bar Manager
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts - Victoria, SeychellesF&B serviceMarch 2017 - Now · 2 years and 11 months
- Pre-opening of new "Zez Bar" concept. - Worked in partnership with “Proof&Co” on new "Zez Bar" Beverage Program. - Assistance in new Mini Bar project for IVD by developing a beverage program of Homemade Infused Rums. - Assistance in pre-opening of new sister property Four Seasons Desroches Island. - Developed new STMs for Bartenders. - Worked directly with Dir. of F&B and Dir. of Finance to achieve Budgeted Beverage Cost. - Purchased beverages for the resort and managed inventory in both bars and wine cellar. - Developed sales and profit margin plans, maintained margins and determined turnover objectives. - Negotiated product prices, availability, distribution and delivery deadlines. - Interacted with suppliers to obtain the best quality in pricing and product. - Kept facilities compliant with health codes, sanitation requirements and license regulations. - Managed all day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines.
Rosewood Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceFebruary 2015 - August 2016 · 1 year and 7 months
- Supervise all aspects of the restaurant and bar functions - Assistance in pre-opening concepts of Chinese Restaurant “Dai Pai Dong” - Direct, implement and maintain a service and management philosophy which serves as a guide to respective staff - Assistance in creating SOPs and trainings for staff - Cocktail and Menu development - Pre-opening ordering equipment - Guests recognition – getting mentioned on Tripadvisor, Clarabridge Score. - Big amount of repeat guests - Staff recognition as a mentor and team-player
Rosewood Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceMarch 2013 - February 2015 · 2 years
- Assistance in pre-opening concepts of “Hidden Bar” - Creating new cocktail list - Coordinated and oversaw function for Mubadala: • Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi opening (over 2000 guests) • Galleria Mall opening (over 1500 guests) • Rosewood Abu Dhabi opening (over 1000 guests)
Irish Pub Wheels - Tbilisi, GeorgiaF&B serviceOctober 2010 - February 2013 · 2 years and 5 months
- Tasks in every aspect of the business - Responsible for inventory, cashiering, mixology & menu creation - Guest relationship - Tasks in guest communication and satisfaction
Bachelor of Business Administration
Tbilisi State University of Economic Relations - Tbilisi, GeorgiaSeptember 2006 - July 2010
Majored in Finance, Banking and Insurance Graduated with 3.26 GPA Coursework in Financial Manager and Entrepreneurship Awarded a grant by Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia Certificate in Corporate Communications - Inholland University 3 ECTS Certificate in Issue Management - Inholland University 5 ECTS
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
June 11th 1988
- Bar Managment
- Cost control
- F&B Supervisor
- Labor Management
- Micros POS
- MS Office
- P&L Management
- Stock inventory