Join Hosco and view Courage Alexander's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I’m a time served and suitably qualified electrician, an enthusiastic and dynamic individual with extensive knowledge of electrical codes who will contribute significantly to the organization through my various skills and capabilities. Always willing to travel for work related issues for my work is also my passion. My passion for learning enables me to fit in an environment with different cultures and nationalities. Driven by the goal of becoming a vital part in a progressing organization that helps me develop my skills, career and me as a person.
SIGTREK TRADING - Chitungwiza, ZimbabweEngineering & MaintenanceJanuary 2016 - March 2018 · 2 years and 3 months
• Repairing companies machines, buildings and equipment • Read and interpret electrical blue prints ,schematics, drawings and codes specification in installation of electrical equipment • Installation and monitoring of HV/MV and LV protection devices and systems such as earth fault, reverse power etc • Wiring direct online and star delta circuits and any other required for new installations for the Plant. • Maintanance of electrical panel and distrubution boards, making sure no loose connections on circuit breakers , conductors and wires connected to busbars, and replace ment of wires with worn out insulation • Fault finding on plant machines and rectifying the fault • Joining armoured cables using proper joining kits • Installation of security lighting using day light / night switches to save power • Maintanance of stand by supplies and associated accessories such as batteries, chargers, and uninterruptible power supplies • Maintain equipment scheduled and unscheduled maintanance log book recording eqiupment problems and solutions for future reference • Eqiup users with knowledge of safe operation of electrical equipment
Heathview Plastic Trading - Harare, ZimbabweEngineering & MaintenanceFebruary 2014 - December 2015 · 1 year and 11 months
• Perform daily inspection of all electrical equipment • Carry out preventive systematic and condition based maintanance of electrical plant and equipment such as ac and dc motors, power tranformers, lighting systems, measuring equipment and switch gear • Installation of new electrical equipment and systems such as electric motors, distrubution boards and pannels, soft starters , measuring devices such as power factor meters, energy meters voltmeters, ammeters and megawatt meters, alarms, and lighting systems. •Maintanance of all electrical power related systems
Ministry of Public Works - Harare, ZimbabweEngineering & MaintenanceJanuary 2011 - December 2013 · 2 years and 12 months
• Working on ladders, scaffolds, and roofs in hospitals, local authorities and general commercial offices maintaining and new installation of electrical equipment • Tracing,diagnosing and rectifying electrical faults • Using test equipment and hand tools to fix electrical faults • Connecting and making sure electrical conductors are not loose on circit breakers, contactors, transformers and other electrical components
Entire Office Systems - Harare, ZimbabweCustomer ServiceFebruary 2006 - December 2009 · 3 years and 11 months
• Providing excellent customer service • Attending to customer queries • Welcoming and assisting customers • Building and maintaining good customer relations • Providing customers with accurate product/service information • Maintaining and repairing electrical circuts and power tools • Perform routine checks on all electrical equipments • Read and interpret electrical drawings during wiring and fault diagnosis
1st Class Power Engineering Journey man Card
Ministry of Manpower and Trade testing - Harare, ZimbabweFebruary 2016 - February 2016
Trade Testing and Licensing in the trade of Electrician
ShonaNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Fault finding