Join Hosco and view Cristina's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a passionate, curious and determined girl who is always ready to work hard to achieve her goals. I am organized and ready to work under pressure and tight deadlines. I am a good supportive team player, and I am looking forward to work with people from different countries to improve and strengthen my communication skills.
CCIIS - Cámara de Comercio e Industria Italiana para España - Madrid, SpainEventsSeptember 2018 - Now · 4 months
Front office and Events department • Assistance to the Department and organization of events, according to the CCIS President's agenda • Front office activities and archive preparation • Management of estimates and orders on behalf of Italian and Spanish companies • Translation and management of contacts with partner companies • Organization of events, according to the President's agenda. During the internship, in November, I had the opportunity to work as an interpreter the Nava company, during the Friut Attraction fair, and for Canfor company during Matelec fair- IFEMA fair, Feria de Madrid.
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore - Milan, ItalyPublic RelationsSeptember 2016 - July 2018 · 1 year and 11 months
• Organization of meetings and events with the students, preparing PPT presentations • Attendance during the Open Day and Welcome Day organised by the University and high schools • One-to-one relationship and communication with the students by email, phone or face-to-face • Data management and recording using Salesforce system • Weekly reportage of the activities undertaken.
Client Relationship Manager Assistant
Ecomaratona del Chianti - Siena, ItalyCustomer ServiceOctober 2015 - July 2018 · 2 years and 10 months
• Managing the communication with athletes and potential clients by email • Preparation of newsletter, press releases and flyers in English • Accompanying and assistance of the foreign participants during the annual event.
Hostess and Promoter
Mexican ward - EXPO Milan 2015 - Rho, ItalyEventsAugust 2015 - October 2015 · 3 months
Following the internship experience at ProMéxico I had the chance to work for the Mexican ward,nmanaging the international visitors and recording the admissions.
ProMéxico - trust fund of the Federal Government of Mexico - Milan, ItalyPurchasingSeptember 2014 - December 2014 · 4 months
• Providing detailed reports in English and Spanish regarding Mexican products to be exported in Europe and Italy, such as Tequila and Mezcal. • One-to-one relationship with Italian importers of Mexican products, with daily recording of ProMéxico corporate network. • Drawing up travel schedules and form for Italian firms interested in visiting potential partners in Mexico to start a plan of internationalization.
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore - Milan, ItalyOctober 2015 - February 2018
Languages studied: English and Spanish Graduate dissertation in Management of Financial Institutions 110/110 cum laude. Relevant modules: International Marketing, HR Management, International Commercial Law, Intercultural Communication.
Corporate Linguistic Expert
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore - Milan, ItalyOctober 2012 - December 2015
Languages studied: English and Spanish Graduate dissertation in Corporate Finance 110/110 cum laude Relevant modules: Marketing, Corporate Communication, Web and Social Media, Commercial Law.
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- Able to deal with stress
- Accuracy and precision
- Can handle high pressure
- Good communicator
- Great team player
- Quality focus