Join Hosco and view Cristina's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Spanish native with a bachelor's degree in Tourism and a bachelor's in English studies degree. Looking for a traineeship in Room Division (Front office) in California as I always enjoyed working for a luxury hotel in Madrid. I speak English, French and a bit of Italian.
Bilingual personal assistant / customer service representative
Topcon Precision Agriculture Europe - Madrid, SpainCustomer ServiceJune 2014 - Now · 4 years and 7 months
• Organizing travel including hotels, flights, restaurants and visas • Agenda management, calendar, conference call set up, call filtering • Organizing meetings, events, trade shows and caterings for meetings • General office and administrative duties • Invoicing; generating weekly and monthly reports • Knowledge in CRM’s (Microsoft Dynamics Axapta, Salesforce) • Deliver customer service mostly through email but also through phone • Manage and track online orders for customers in all markets • Coordinate with the logistics centers in USA, transportation and logistics needs • Manage Return Material Authorization (RMA), credits, warranty claims, sales orders • Preparation of international exporting shipping paperwork
Marsans - Madrid, SpainTourismFebruary 2008 - July 2011 · 3 years and 6 months
• Dealing with customer queries, complaints and refunds • Providing advice about visas or passports • Planning and selling transportations (train, flight, bus tickets) and other travel services such as itinerary tour packages • Booking transportation, making hotel reservations and collect payment / fees • Basic knowledge of Amadeus
Front desk receptionist
Hotel Hesperia Madrid - Madrid, SpainFront Office receptionJune 2007 - August 2008 · 1 year and 3 months
• Welcome and fulfill the check-in process for guests by confirming reservations, assigning rooms and issuing and activating room keys. • Walk-in reservations. • Complete the check-out process for departing guests using the hotel system (SAP). • Coordinate with housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in. • Supply guests with directions and information regarding local areas of interest. • Answer and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions or concerns. • Count bank at the end of shift. • Beginning of internship rotating between Guest relations, Reservations and housekeeping.
Bachelor's in English
Universidad Complutense de Madrid - Madrid, SpainSeptember 2009 - June 2013
Bachelor's in Tourism
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos Hospitality and Management in Tourism - Fuenlabrada, SpainSeptember 2005 - June 2008
SpanishNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Great customer service
- Organizing events
- Salesforce CRM Tool