Join Hosco and view Cristina's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Professional who is looking forward to implementing the knowledge gained during all these years and continue my career in Hospitality to soon become the Hotel Manager I always wanted to be.
Assistant General Manager
Iberostar - Estepona, SpainManagement TraineeMay 2018 - October 2018 · 6 months
The Rathbone Hotel - London, United KingdomFront Office receptionDecember 2015 - August 2017 · 1 year and 9 months
• Making sure the reception staff is delivering excellent customer service. • Leading, monitoring and motivating the team, providing guidance and support. • Meeting and greeting guests on arrival. • Managing budgets to ensure the department runs profitably. • Recruiting, training and developing staff. • Reviewing existing standards and procedures while implementing new practices. • Analysing and keeping records of guest´s feedback on questionnaires, TripAdvisor, different social media platforms and taking action if necessary. • Producing and amending the reception rota. • Reviewing uniform requirements and find new suppliers if needed. • Office duties such as checking commissions, invoices, etc.
The Rathbone Hotel - London, United KingdomAdministration & GeneralMay 2015 - August 2017 · 2 years and 4 months
• Ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided. • Maintaining all operational standards and company policies. • Assisting different departments if needed. • Taking care of VIP guests during their entire stay. • Handling, recording and following up management issues or emergencies that arise. • Conducting any Health and Safety procedures (including floor walks, food safety investigations, etc.).
Surbiton Hockey Cluyb - London, United KingdomAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2013 - August 2014 · 1 year and 8 months
• Dealing with customers. • Food and beverages preparation. • Pricing, cost control and stocktaking. • Organizing events. • Recruiting, training and developing staff. • Managing staff duties and rota.
AC Hotels - Córdoba, SpainFront Office receptionFebruary 2010 - June 2010 · 5 months
Paradores de Turismo de España SA - Córdoba, SpainFront Office receptionFebruary 2009 - June 2010 · 1 year and 5 months
Postgraduate Hotel Management
Les Roches Marbella International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Marbella, SpainOctober 2017 - October 2018
Advertising and Public Relations
University of Cádiz - Jerez, SpainSeptember 2010 - June 2012
University of Córdoba - Córdoba, SpainSeptember 2007 - June 2010
EnglishNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Complaint Handling
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Micros PMS
- Opera PMS