Join Hosco and view Cristina's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I'm 28 years old, I’m Spanish and I’m going to move to The Netherlands with my Dutch fiancé.
I’m an active and ambitious person that need improve in my day to day and feel comfortable with the role I do at work.
I’m also a communicative and creative person with strong organisation and detail skills.
I love languages and I can speak Spanish, English, Italian fluently and, a basic Portuguese. I’m also learning some Dutch.
CEM Support Philips Iberia
Teleperformance Portugal - Lisbon, PortugalBack OfficeSeptember 2017 - November 2018 · 1 year and 3 months
- Management of safety cases (Spain and Portugal). - Management of official claims. - Handling warranty claims (Spain and Portugal). - Contacting external departments to solve consumer issues (Promo, Dental, Technical Service, Marketing, Digital Service...). - Contacting consumers to provide them with the solution of their cases and/or asking specific information. - Listening and analyzing calls if needed to gather more information about the issue. - Contacting Dental Clinics and Pharmacies to solve their issue with products, or treatment. - Doing a first filter of all project cases for the month for Philips Marketing (Spain and Portugal). - Doing marketing questionnaires with the customers, about the products. - Updating all projects ́ English procedures and creating new ones (Spain and Portugal). - Translating all projects ́ English procedures to Spanish and Portuguese. - Creating the refund files. - Coaching agents about all project procedures, especially safety cases or escalated cases. - Training new hires about the Safety procedure.
Back Office Agent
Teleperformance Portugal - Lisbon, PortugalBack OfficeJuly 2017 - September 2017 · 3 months
- Analyze and solving commercial and logistical escalated cases (Spain and Portugal). - Contacting external departments to solve consumer issues (Promo, Dental, Technical Service, Marketing, Digital Service, etc.). - Creating files to manage Home Pick Ups of defect products (Spain and Portugal). - Contacting consumers to provide them with the solution of their cases and/or asking specific information.
Publicaciones Comunitarias - Seville, SpainSales & MarketingMay 2016 - May 2017 · 1 year and 1 month
- Selling of cultural books by phone. - Sending emails to consumers with information. - Managing administrative tasks.
Inlingua Napoli - Campania, ItalyOtherNovember 2015 - February 2016 · 4 months
- Spanish one-to-one courses for adults. - Monitoring students and group projects for adults. - Planning and preparing the lesson material. - Delivering messages in a clear and effective manner.
Hotel Mancini - Campania, ItalyTourismOctober 2015 - December 2015 · 3 months
- Check-in and check-out of guests. - Dealing with special request for guests. - Booking meetings.
AuPair World - Campania, ItalyOtherSeptember 2015 - February 2016 · 6 months
- Providing speech assistant two children from 6 and 8 years old. - Spanish one-to-one course.
Clic International House - Seville, SpainOtherMay 2015 - July 2015 · 3 months
Practice for the course, intensive 2 months course B1 Spanish level. - Monitoring students and group projects for different ages (adults and children). - Planning and preparing the lesson material. - Delivering messages in a clear and effective manner.
Decathlon - Seville, SpainLogisticsDecember 2013 - February 2014 · 3 months
- Organizing the dispatch and delivery of goods. - Maintaining health and safety standards. - Keeping accurate records. - Organize files both manually and electronically.
Implika Academy - Seville, SpainDecember 2016 - December 2017
Distance course of 400 hours
University of Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainMay 2015 - July 2015
Course of 150 hours in Clic International House.
Universidad de Sevilla - Seville, SpainOctober 2008 - July 2013
I did Erasmus from October 2012 to July 2013 in Sour Orsola Benincasa University in Naples (Italy)
EnglishNative or fluent100%
ItalianNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Ability to empathize
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe pdf
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere
- Coaching & floor training
- Digital media
- Event organization skills
- Event planner
- excellent customer service
- Excellent social skills
- Eye for detail
- Fluent English
- Fluent italian
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication
- Good team work
- Language translator
- Macintosh OS
- Mac IOS System
- Managing a team
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Word
- Native spanish
- Office administration
- Salesforce CRM Tool
- Social Media
- Strong leadership
- - Strong planning skills
- strong problem-solving skills
- Strong time management
- Very creative