Join Hosco and view Cristina's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A client focused and multilingual manager with 15 years of experience in the tourism and hospitality industry. Most recently I have been leading a team of 65 individuals in a demanding environment hosting diverse clientele, with a range of responsibilities including but not limited to: front office, property maintenance, guest relations, housekeeping, HR, financial management, business reporting and internal policy definition.
I conduct myself in an ethical and exemplary manner, thrive in high pressure situations and constantly seek new ways to drive sales. I gain satisfaction from achieving company and personal objectives alike, aiming to contribute positively to the business wherever possible. I pride myself on being dependable and accountable, going above and beyond to provide exceptional results to both my clients and superiors.
Hotels are complex and challenging - proactive service is imperative and possessing a strong sense of conscientiousness is required to guarantee an exquisite customer experience every time. As a hands-on manager, I´m not afraid to jump in and assist wherever needed – no job is too small. I enjoy all aspects of hotel management and actively seek solutions to any and every problem I encounter.
I am looking to develop and progress my career with an ambitious hotel that has a culture of performance accountability, recognition and is able to take full advantage of my competencies.
The Queens Hotel & Spa - Bournemouth, United KingdomManagementSeptember 2015 - September 2017
• Supervise the Front Office operation. • Coordinate with all departments concerned in order to maintain Front Office functions properly and requests carried out correctly, ensuring the guest stay is well organised and coordinated. • Ensure that all special requests listed on booking as well as requested while in house are carried out with the highest level of service and in line with company standards. • Handle guest complaints and other related problems and report on the Assistant Manager’s log/handover book. • Report any maintenance issues discovered or reported in the rooms and ensure that these are carried out. • Authorise charges to be made for late departures and/or compliments on them. • Ensure that all staff are in correct uniform and have the correct appearance in line with company standards and uniform policy. • Promote and maintain good public relations. • Motivating employees. • Process night audit at the end of the late shift. • Delegating duties. • Assisting supervisors and staff. • Helping to implement hotel internal policies. • Handling cash and end of day checking. • Managing hotel cleanliness and organisation. • Ensuring employees are offering exceptional customer service. • Using hotel resources to maximize guests’ satisfaction & optimize revenues. • Providing the hotel general manager with regular reports on the hotels operating objectives. • Forecasting revenues/expenses. • Confer and cooperate with other department managers to coordinate hotel activities, such as weddings, lodges, conferences, two Christmas parties and two Passover.
Norfolk Royal - Bournemouth, United KingdomManagementSeptember 2013 - September 2015
• Stock & Financial Control. • Supervise the smooth running of the bars. • Assist in the training of bar staff. • Health & Safety. • Personal development. • Schedule staff shifts. • Organise numerous large parties and corporate events. • Ensure proper serving and presentation of alcoholic and non- alcoholic drinks. • Assist customers.
Charlotte Cafe - Santiago de Compostela, SpainF&B serviceAugust 2011 - January 2013
• Educate and train staff members and schedule their shifts. • Supervise the ordering of product, inventory control, and merchandising. • Work with the bar owner to set annual goals and marketing plans. • Recruiting, training and motivating staff. • Handling deliveries. • Keeping up to date with licensing legislation, liaising with the authorities and taking overall legal responsibility for the premises. • Enforcing health and safety rules. • Adhering to budgets, increasing profits and managing cashflow. • Dealing with difficult customers.
Tricoco SL - Santiago de Compostela, SpainCustomer ServiceSeptember 2009 - July 2011
• Reaching sales targets and increasing profits. • Dealing with customer service issues such as queries and complaints. • Interviewing and recruiting new staff. • Supervising departmental managers and organising training. • Organising rotas and holidays. • Overseeing stock control and receiving orders.
Coruña University - A Coruña, SpainSeptember 2007 - June 2010
SpanishNative or fluent100%
GalicianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Attention to detail
- Decision making
- Excellent communicator
- Public Relations
- Service oriented.
- Solving problems
- Strong supervisory skills
- Super organised