Join Hosco and view Cuong Manh's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
. A hotel lover who always shows the spirit of openness, PASSION for excellence and the essence of "plaisir" in providing the high and consistent quality of service to our valuable customers and for the hotel's success.
. A professional hotel staff who would like to bring great experiences and unforgettable moments to our customers through hotel services.
. An employee who understands what is the most important for the hotel business and always offers solutions to keep budgeting for department expenses to a minimum whilst ensuring the highest possible level of service to the guest and highest level of productivity.
. A designer who would like to bring beauty, exceptional delicacy and warmth to the guest enjoying place.
. A leader who always thinks about "Employees engagement - Employee retention - Employee satisfaction".
Supervisor / acting as Duty Manager for Housekeeping Operations on Rota
Jumeirah Frankfurt - Frankfurt, GermanyHousekeepingJune 2017 - June 2018 · 1 year and 1 month
- Oversee, generally directing and supervising whole Housekeeping daily operation and the external Company; examine those job assignments are done on time and guided by set housekeeping rules and regulations. Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with all departments on duty. - Organizing the overall Housekeeping operations as well as maintaining established standards according to Hotel standard. - To be responsible to the general operation performance of Housekeeping Department; To research and evaluate operation procedures, guest comments and suggest improvements to the Executive Housekeeper. - Conduct regular operational meetings to review, monitor, adjust and upgrade the performance of the department as a whole, explaining new directions and policies and procedures at the same time. - Monitors and controls inventories for operating equipment, material, linen and uniforms to ensure par stocks are maintained and costs are strictly controlled. - Provides an atmosphere of respect and dignity, team work spirit of labor to encourage employees to take pride in their work. - Check the hotel’s PMS computer in the beginning/end of the shift, prepare daily required reports for whole house (room status and room reconciliation, take-care rooms, special guest request, VIP arrivals and Group arrivals as announced in the morning briefing and the Daily important news board...) - To conduct daily briefing for room attendants and supervisors (from external Company), and monitor duties to subordinates; To examine work performance of subordinates and their grooming standards. - To check VIP room preparation prior to the arrival and during occupancy period; spot check vacant and occupied rooms as well as long staying guest rooms, inspect corridors, housekeeping pantries, trolleys, service areas and staircases as frequently as possible to ensure all areas are kept clean and in a satisfactory condition. - To issue jobs and repair orders for maintenance to Engineering Department, inspect and resume repairing and maintenance of guestrooms. - To assist in the training programs of employees, ensure that they acquire the professional skills, knowledge and communication to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency. - To handle all issues pertaining to Lost & Found – receiving; recording, storage, claiming and clearing (follow SOP).
Sofitel Lengend Metropole Hanoi - Hanoi, VietnamHousekeepingOctober 2015 - April 2016 · 7 months
- To supervise, delegate room attendants, inspect guestrooms and surround services areas. Paying attention to details be keeping the international standard of room cleanliness and product maintenance adhering to standard required, guarantee maximum guest satisfaction with all services. - To train and evaluate the room attendants according to the Standard Operation Procedure and "Sofitel Keys of Luxury and Appearance" guidelines; To prepare daily required reports, research and analyze guest comments to have suggestions of correcting and innovating operation procedure. - To supervise, maintain and improve or innovate employees, ensure that they acquire the professional skills, knowledge and communication to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency. - To assist in the training programs of employees, ensure that they acquire the professional skills, knowledge and communication to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency, also complete understanding and adhere to the Hotel's Employee Rules and regulations. - Examine and consult room attendants to guarantee the cleanliness and tidiness of the excellent standard in guestroom and service areas (corridor, butler pantry, staff lift...). Concentrate in detail, complying Hotel standard and anticipate any problem that effect to the standard quality. - Ensure all staff within the department work in a manner which is safe and unlikely to give risk of harm or injury to selves or others, follow the Health and Safety's rules.
Senior Housekeeper/Cabin Steward and "Rookie" Coach/Trainer
TUI Cruises, Costa Cruises - Hamburg, GermanyHousekeepingMarch 2012 - July 2014 · 2 years and 6 months
Mein Schift 1 - Luxury passenger ship with 962 cabins, TUI Cruises (TUI Group Germany - Royal Caribbean International), Costa Victoria - Luxury passenger ship with 964 cabins, Costa Cruises, Italy, Route: Europe to Caribbean and South American, Middle East and Asia - Greeting, farewell and assist Guests at the embarkation/disembarkation day as well as in whole cruise, introduce about information, services, activities on board and provide excellent customer service at all the time, build up relationships between passenger and play a considerable part in creating the image of the Company. - To be responsible for the cleanliness in and maintenance of all passenger's cabins (Suite deck), public and department's areas; To provide full hotel services in adherence to the set standards; To secure the functioning of the backup system, to maintain a professional storage of all equipment utilized; To strictly adhere to all agreed regulation (USPH/HACCP, ISM/ISO, SQM etc.) especially with regard to security, environment and hygiene regulations. - Coordination with other departments and make sure everything or all services must be perfect and meet the required international standards, securities and safe in case of emergency for all Guests. - To prepare training process, giving training on daily tasks related to housekeeping jobs, supervise and training Assistant Senior/Cabin Steward, new Crews and Cross-Training Crews.
Kasten Hotel Luisenhof Hannover - Hanover, GermanyHousekeepingSeptember 2007 - September 2010 · 3 years and 1 month
- To work in Housekeeping Department at all indoor/outdoor and front/back of the house areas, responsible for all the work related to cleanliness and maintaining of the house. Well knowledge of property, laundry services, training, purchasing, renovations, safety and accommodation. - To satisfy guest complaints, requests and enquirers on rooms and hotel related service and product. - To train and supervise the new employees and trainees. - Examine rooms to determine need for repairs, report Lost & Found, responsible for all duties as night auditor with Turn Down Service. - Maintaining/Inventory the storage, economical and safe use of housekeeping supplies and equipment.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Hannover Schweizerhof - Hanover, GermanyHousekeepingFebruary 2004 - May 2007 · 3 years and 4 months
Crowne Plaza Hotel Hannover Schweizerhof (by DHD Die Hotelreinigungs- und Dienstleistungsgesellschaft mbH Hannover), Germany, Hannover
Hoang Long Hotel, Kim Lien Hotel - Hanoi, VietnamFront Office receptionMay 1999 - April 2002 · 2 years and 12 months
- Greeting customer by using body language or language, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. - Directs customers by giving instructions or using employee and department directories. - Prepare and complete room bills, help check in and check out for the customer, deal with phone booking, email, face to face, handle guest's requests and complaints.
Hospitality Management Diploma
American Hotel & Lodging Educational InstituteJanuary 2018 - Now
Principal subjects: Training and Development, Human Resources, Leadership, Supervision and Management, Housekeeping/Front Office/F&B Operations, Security, Facilities, Accounting, Sales and Marketing
Hospitality Professional Training Certificates
Lobster Ink - Frankfurt, GermanyJune 2017 - June 2018
Principal subjects: Housekeeping Professional, Front Office Professional, Rooms Division, Health and Safety Standards, Chinese Traveler Standards, Sales Professional, Wine etc.
Advanced Diploma in Multimedia Design
Arena Multimedia School, Aptech Limited (India) - Hanoi, VietnamOctober 2014 - March 2017
Certificate of International Hotel Management
The Institute of Asian Studies - Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamAugust 2013 - October 2013
Hotel Reception Diploma
Hanoi Tourism College - Hanoi, VietnamOctober 1997 - October 1999
Bachelor of Engineering
University of Mining and Geology - Hanoi, VietnamSeptember 1996 - August 2000
- Basic Safety Training
- Customer service skill
- IT proficiency
- Leadership skills
- Multimedia designing skills
- Organizational and time management skill
- Soft skills
- Training, evaluating, and supervision skills.
" Er arbeitete sehr effizient, selbstständig, zielstrebig sowie sorgfältig und bewies ein gutes Organisationsgeschick. Besonders hervorzuheben ist seine sehr hohe Leistungsbereitschaft und Zuverlässigkeit " (Arbeitszeugnis / Jumeirah Frankfurt Hotel)
" Herr Doan erledigte die ihm übertragenen Aufgaben stets zu unserer vollsten Zufriedenheit. Er arbeitete außerordentlich selbstständig, sorgfältig und gewissenhaft " (Arbeitszeugnis / Kastens Hotel Luisenhof)