Join Hosco and view Dai's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Since I had discovered my dream was pursuing a career pathway in the hospitality industry, I wanted to extend my skills into promoting Vietnam tourism with a global perspective as well as my career path. As a travel lover and a creative person, I constantly try to update on breaking travel news and trending current events which allow me to catch up with the latest industry forecasts.
1 year and 5 months
Front Desk Receptionist
VyDa Backpackers Hostel - Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamFront Office receptionJanuary 2019 - March 2019 · 3 months
• Welcoming international guests with pleasant atmosphere • Answering enquiries on telephone, email, Facebook and Booking.com • Operating the pick-up and drop-off airport service • Offering tour packages and entertainment activities • Persuading guests to take better rooms and stay longer
Online hotel booking supporter
Tourism Department of Ho Chi Minh City - Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamEventsAugust 2017 - September 2017 · 2 months
• Arranging accommodation service for over 1000 international travel buyers • Providing special requests to international guests • Classifying and adjusting the type of room • Dealing contract and updating information with suppliers and partners (local hotels)
Yan Beatfest - Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamEventsJune 2017 - June 2017 · 1 month
• Assuming the role of Ticket Taker and welcoming guests. • Setting up entranceway based on the types of ticket. • Informing useful information to event-goers. • Ensuring the event entranceway is clean and organized. • Ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
Tour Operator Representative
Saigon Free Walking Tours - Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamTourismAugust 2015 - June 2016 · 11 months
• Developing the specialist knowledge of each area of tour packages • Training and building a passionate workplace for volunteer tour guides • Preparing the tour routes for the top destinations • Customizing tour packages to accommodate the expectations of individual guests • Dealing with any last-minute bookings, cancelations and emergencies
GBSB Global Business School - Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management - Barcelona, SpainApril 2019 - Now
Hoa Sen University - Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamOctober 2013 - September 2018
Native or fluent
Date of birth
February 17th 1995
- Customer Focused
- Event design
- Event set up
- Tour Guiding