Join Hosco and view Daleep's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My primary objective as a Purchase Officer is to ascertain that all purchase requests are promptly managed so as not to halt the company’s daily operations. I will make sure that suppliers and bidders go through the bidding procedures before the procurement process. As a Purchase Officer, I have to abide with all the governing laws and regulations related to purchasing. I am very familiar with all the policies and procedures involved in the requisition, procurement, quotation requests, invoicing and delivery of the products. I have a wide knowledge in inventory control, good understanding of financial and accounting principles. With this said, I am confident that I will achieve my objective.
Dynamic Hospitality LLC - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesPurchasingMarch 2018 - Now · 11 months
• Reviewed and approved purchase orders before ordering goods. • Processed purchasing requests and maintained purchasing logs. • Contacted vendors to obtain price quotes and performed negotiations. • Ensured that all purchase operations were performed in accordance with company policies and procedures. • Followed-up on delivery schedules, payment delays, and invoice queries.Managed deliver schedules and status of goods. • Kept update of inventory and made adjustments at the last day of month as necessary • Answered supplier questions regarding order changes, status, and cancellation
Punjab Technical University - Khanna, IndiaMarch 2012 - May 2016
I am graduate from Punjab technical university 2012-2016 with score 75%.
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- FAST-PO purchasing system
- FMC Purchasing System
- Good knowledge of inventory control process
- • Highly experienced in managing purchase orders
- MS office, Excel
- MS PowerPoint