Join Hosco and view Dana's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
In my most recent role I worked as part of a team and demonstrated excellent standards of performance. I have worked in a variety of roles where I have been driven to produce high quality work.
In addition, I have strong desire and experience to learn and am eager to return which provides a variety of work and is personally challenging. If presented with the opportunity, I would like to show you how I would make a significant contribution to your team.
I would appreciate the opportunity to attend for interview as I believe that I would be an asset to your company, which I know has an expectation reputation . I can be contacted on +971581760585 or nurbekovadana90gmail.com at any time.
Hostess,Outlet Sales Leader
IHG. InterContinental Dubai Festival City - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceFebruary 2018 - Now · 10 months
• Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact, present menus • Look for opportunity to increase data collection and enhance database • Working with marketing communications to create and maximize tools for data collection - e.g. bounce back cards • Working with marketing communications to create tool to help solicit more reviews e.g. review cards, review prompt letters
Food and Beverage Attendant
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company - U.S. Air Force Academy, CO, United StatesF&B serviceMay 2017 - August 2017 · 4 months
Operate a cash register and make correct change Work as a team in a food stand and work independently at a food stand Provide excellent guests service to guests visiting Hersheypark
LLP Kassir - Kazachstan, KazakhstanFinance/AccountingSeptember 2015 - September 2016 · 1 year and 1 month
• Organization of state purchases by way of request quotation • Incoming and outgoing cash transactions • Travel expenses • Making expense reports • Incoming and outcoming payment orders • Inventory • Work with the cash register.
LLP Asia Education - Kazachstan, KazakhstanSales & MarketingMay 2015 - April 2017 · 1 year and 12 months
• Search and attracting new customers (processing incoming requests, an active search for clients, negotiations, contracts) • Developing and building a lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets. • Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes. • Cooperating with Accounts manager and Sales Supervisor to determine essential strategic approaches for sales. • Supporting the reseller communication channel throughout the sales interval • Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation. • Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
LLP Kassir - Kazachstan, KazakhstanFinance/AccountingSeptember 2013 - September 2014 · 1 year and 1 month
• Handle cash transactions with customers • Scan goods and collect payments • Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets • Resolve customers complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
IHG - InterContinental Hotels Group - Kazachstan, KazakhstanF&B serviceMay 2012 - January 2013 · 9 months
● Hosting guests & making them feel welcomed; ● Providing the menu, advising on the Chef’s dishes & new items or changes in the menu, describing the dishes features; ● Taking the food & beverages order from the guests, trying to up sell additional dishes; Punch the order in the MICROS making sure to enter the special requirements of the guest while ordering the food; Issuing receipt, accepting payment, suggestions & complaints; ● Cleaning and serving as per IHG internal standards & etiquette.
Caspian University - Almaty, KazakhstanSeptember 2016 - May 2018
I studied management.
Ablai khan Kazakh University of International Relations and World Languages - Almaty, KazakhstanSeptember 2010 - May 2013
EnglishNative or fluent100%
RussianNative or fluent100%
KazakhNative or fluent100%