Join Hosco and view Daniel Alex Saroha's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am Indonesian and currently living in Paris to learn French and pursuit my dream career in hospitality industry. I am excited and passionate about culinary world. I self-taught myself how to prepare and cook ingredients based on Indonesian recipe. First time I get to Paris, I am glad that I can find a job to work in the kitchen. I am working in an Indonesian restaurant as a Cuisinier but then I realize that I have to come out of my comfort zone if I want to success this industry. I have a little experience about the foods from the other part of the world but I am willing to learn and hope that I can work and learn from your restaurant. I can do basic cooking stuff and I am good at listening and following direction. I can take initiative and work under pressure.
5 years and 5 months
Guest Service Agent
H-ostel Kuta Bali - Kuta, IndonesiaFront Office receptionDecember 2018 - Now · 1 year and 1 month
- Register guests and assigns rooms. - Accommodates special requests - Payment handling - Night Audit - Up selling services and goods - Room Management - Process guest check-ins and check-outs
Piu Piu - Fastronomie Italienne - Paris, FranceF&B serviceAugust 2018 - October 2018 · 3 months
- Stock Controlling - Food Preparation - Food Production - Service - Cleaning
MamaBali Spa - Paris, FranceF&B kitchenNovember 2017 - July 2018 · 9 months
- Stock Controlling - Food Preparation - Cook (Indonesian Foods) - Cleaning
Unyil Coffee - Malang, IndonesiaF&B serviceJune 2013 - September 2016 · 3 years and 4 months
Brawijaya University - Malang, IndonesiaSeptember 2010 - August 2017
Native or fluent
Date of birth
October 12th 1991
- Ms office skills
- Strong customer service
- Strong verbal and written