Join Hosco and view Daniel's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
City Park Hotel - Reykjavík, IcelandManagementJune 2016 - Now
In charge of the operational success of this 57 room hotel. • Project managing the pre-opening. • Market analyst - Market research with regards to price comparisons and competitor analysis. • Maximizing sales through revenue management. • Day-to-day staff supervision and administrative support. • HR - Employing manpower for the entire hotel. • Payroll management, scheduling, reports, and inventory. • Since opening have maintained a steady increase in positive guest reviews
The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort - Kiawah Island, SC, United StatesFront Office receptionMay 2015 - February 2016
• Worked Directly with the Director of Rooms to Establish, Develop and Optimize a new International Management Trainee program to the hotel. • Mentored by the Director of Rooms. • Personally shopped by the annual Forbes Inspector, scored 100% (Avg. 5-star performance: 91.03%). • Worked with management and in operations in all departments of the rooms division: Communications (PBX), Front Desk, Club Lounge, Reservations & Housekeeping.
Guest Services Intern
The Ritz-Carlton Wolfsburg - Wolfsburg, GermanyRooms divisionMay 2014 - August 2014
• Provided sincere care and comfort to both German and International guests. • Obtained international luxury hotel experience. • Created genuine relationships with regular and return guests. • Regularly dealt with high net worth guests.
Bachelor of International Business in Hotel and Tourism Management
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland - Lucerne, SwitzerlandAugust 2012 - March 2015
• Member of ‘Eta Sigma Delta’ International Hospitality Student Honor Society. • Completed numerous projects within a multi-ethnic student team; cross-cultural work experience.
DanishNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
IcelandicNative or fluent100%
- Analytical skils
- Attention to detail
- Good with numbers
- Operations Management
- Presentation Skill
- Quick learner