Join Hosco and view Daniel's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Guest Relations Officer & Security Officer
Hotels Novi Sad - Novi Sad, SerbiaFront Office receptionJuly 2012 - February 2018 · 5 years and 8 months
• Provide hotel guests with above-and-beyond service to ensure their experience will be worth remembering. • Report to work within the requested time, prior to the commencement of duty, well-groomed and dressed to the uniform standard. • Anticipate guest’s needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance guest satisfaction. • Conduct a daily briefing with the Guest Services team prior to each shift, emphasizing on the current occupancy, hotel activities, special promotions, VIP guests, etc. • Assist the Assistant Front Office Manager with the on-going training of all Front Office staff including new recruits. • Monitor the current occupancy status periodically in order to initiate room sales and ensure that we are reaching or exceeding budgetary targets also ensure that rooms are allocated for the expected arrivals, giving priority to special guests, VIP and regular guests. • Responded promptly and solved the queries and requests of clients and guests to maintained high satisfaction rate. • Acquainted with, and enforce all policies and procedures related to the Rooms Division operation. • Follow up VIP guests,VIPtreatment,welcomed and escorted guests on&of Airport ,ensured a high level of customer service is consistently maintained.
Night clubs,various Hotels, restaurants - Novi Sad, SerbiaSecuritySeptember 2010 - March 2018 · 7 years and 7 months
• Responsible for providing security services for customers and club members. • Ensured safety and security of all employees, guests and belongings. • Participated in security activities for private parties and special events. • Provide escort to the customer. • Control the situation of fight or accident and personnel. • Listen and resolve customer's complaints and problems. • Deploy and follow safety procedures.
EnglishNative or fluent100%
SerbianNative or fluent100%
CroatianNative or fluent100%