Join Hosco and view Daniel's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am passionate hotelier professional, always striving to give the best of myself, and improve with every challenge I face. Positive thinking and being open-minded, along with a cohesive teamwork are for me, key to a successful working performance. I am willing to take any opportunities that could help me into becoming a better professional.
IHG - InterContinental Hotels Group - Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2018 - Now · 4 months
(Assistant Front Office Manager & Duty Manager) Monitoring the performance of the Reception, Receiving guests at check-in and check-out as well as attending guests’ necessities. Performing as Manager on Duty on a weekly basis.
Front Office Supervisor
7 Pines Resort Ibiza (Opening 2018) - Ibiza, SpainFront Office receptionApril 2018 - September 2018 · 6 months
Monitoring the performance of the Reception, Guest Relations & Concierge Departments. Creating and establishing all departmental procedures of a fully functional front office. Creating and implementing full arrangement of SOP’s for Front Office. Training and coaching team to a new working environment. Organizing Front Office, ROTA. Night auditing when required.
Management Cross Trainee
Almanac Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainAdministration & GeneralAugust 2017 - March 2018 · 8 months
Housekeeping Supervisor – Overseeing duties performed by the housekeeping team. Managing and encompassing the team. Time and schedules management. Revenue & Ecommerce Manager – Maximization of hotel’s revenue given a RevPAR & GOPPAR perspective. Creating forecasts & defining pricing strategies. Supporting and monitoring the Reservations Department. In collaboration of the Sales Department, developing profitable distribution channels. Rooms Division Supervisor– Monitoring the performance of the Reception & Concierge Departments. Ensuring that the quality of service is up to the standards. Managing rooms status, alongside with the Housekeeping Department.
Port Aventura S.A.U. - Barcelona, SpainFront Office receptionMay 2015 - October 2017 · 2 years and 6 months
• Receiving guests at check-in and attending guests’ necessities as Guest Service Agent. • In charge of instructing new employees and assist them during their firsts performances as new employees. • Great opportunity to cope with pressure due to increased work volume. • Developed adaptability to work in different hotels and their singular “modus operandi”. • Increased appreciation at the concept of teamwork in order to overcome any given setback.
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS: SANT CUGAT - Barcelona, SpainFront Office receptionApril 2013 - April 2014 · 1 year and 1 month
• Receiving guests at check-in and attending guests’ necessities as Guest Service Agent. • Learned to be resolutive due to being an intersectoral hotel. • Operating as Guest Service Agent allowed me to a special taste to assists guests and procure their well-being.
Intl. Master Hospitality Management & Tourism
EADA - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2016 - July 2017
SpanishNative or fluent100%
CatalanNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
FrenchNative or fluent100%
GermanNative or fluent100%
- Amadeus GDS
- Back Office
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Front Office
- Hotel Revenue Management
- Housekeeping supervisor
- Micros Opera
- Office Pack
- Results Driven
- Team Management