Join Hosco and view DANMAR's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My strong initiative and exceptional organizational skills, combined with my ability to work under pressure, allows me to play a crucial role in customer-centered environments. I am good in verbal skills in terms of product presentation, I'm also good in customer relation in providing their needs and wants because I'm sensitive to it. I'm confident enough that I am also good in planning, controlling, directing and motivating due to the past work experience I have. Moreover, I am enthusiastic about exploring opportunities in hospitality or customer service roles.
Tabaldi Restaurant, LLC. - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceAugust 2017 - Now · 1 year and 5 months
• Controls assigned company funds and communicate all questionable transactions and/or documentation to the controller and/or General Manager • Verifies, records and witnesses cash amounts turned in by associates who have responsibility for cash handling • Completes applicable documentation accurately and according to corporate policies and procedures as well as review for accuracy and proper completion of all documentation completed by others • Orders, maintains and distributes change according to branch needs • Prepares, issues and collects cashier banks and manager change banks • Prepares bank deposit in accordance with company policies and procedures • Uses manual or mechanical means to count and verify cashier drops.
DUNKIN DONUTS - General Santos City, PhilippinesSales & MarketingJune 2015 - August 2016 · 1 year and 3 months
• Response effectively to quality service and cleanliness issues • Lead system to ensure that Food Safety Standard are maintained and followed • Follows established safety and security procedures • Checks schedule of service crew based on budgeted man-hours • Monitors consistent suggestive selling and up-selling skills of the service crew • Monitors speed of service • Monitors proper recording and documentations of all product and financial control forms • Coaches employee for doing and not doing assigned tasks • Implements policies on ingress and egress of all employee • Conducts short meeting and discuss shift achievements • Records all important events and its information • Accomplishes the outlet sales and inventory system • Checks cleanliness and sanitation of all equipment’s and utensils used within the day • Writes in the communications log book all the important reminders for the next day operation • Checks manpower schedule for the day • Conducts short meeting and discuss sales target and other shift objectives • Conducts pre-operating procedures for all products equipment available and check its condition • Check accuracy and quality of products deliveries • Checks availability and expiration date of all ingredients and raw materials to be used • Monitors display of promotional / marketing materials • Checks cleanliness of exterior and interior building • Checks availability of all packaging materials • Checks proper grooming and hygiene of the service crew • Prepares sales and Product-Related Documents and other memo for transmittal to head office • Conducts effective travel path every 30 minutes in the guest’s perception area • Models exceptional guest service interaction • Maintains a Guests-Focused Environment • Positions and re-positions service crew to meet guests need
GENSANTOS FOUNDATION COLLEGE, INC. - General Santos City, PhilippinesJune 2011 - March 2015
Business Administration - Human Resources Development Management
FATIMA NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL - General Santos City, PhilippinesJune 2007 - March 2011
General Secondary Studies
FilipinoNative or fluent100%
- Customer relation
- MS Excel
- MS Office (MS Word