Join Hosco and view Dante's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A highly ambitious Hospitality Management student with proven leadership, self-management and customer service skills gained through studies and part time work undertaken alongside extracurricular activities.
Spanish Homemade - Guildford, United KingdomCateringMarch 2018 - Now · 9 months
- Preparing and serving food for customers - Delegating tasks and supervising my colleagues - Keeping track of finance - Stocking up on food ingredients - Handling raw food safely
Street Food Trader
Souvlaki - London, United KingdomCateringJune 2018 - July 2018 · 2 months
- Cooking and selling food to a high standard - Washing up and keeping the work area clean tidy and safe
Lakeside Restaurant - Guildford, United KingdomF&B kitchenOctober 2017 - May 2018 · 8 months
- Greeting customers - Serving customers and providing excellent customer service - Assisting chefs with making and plating food
Primary School Teacher Assistant
Canterbury School of Gran Canaria - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, SpainOtherJune 2016 - July 2016 · 2 months
- Support pupils and undertake duties that free up teachers time - Listening to pupils read - Carry out administrative duties such as preparing the classroom
Assistant Pre-school Teacher
Canterbury School of Gran Canaria - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, SpainOtherJune 2015 - July 2015 · 2 months
- Deliver tailored teaching activities to pupils o either a one-to-one basis or in small groups - Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behaviour - Assist teachers in their everyday tasks.
EnglishNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Self motived