Join Hosco and view Daria's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Having a 23 years experience in communication with people (I am 26 for now just started quite early. PS Checked with my mum when did I exactly start) investigated that I actually do like it. So hospitality field was just a right choice. Starting with 3 years experience in Hotels (France, Mauritius, UAE) made a decision to try a Restaurant Business. And simply fall in love! Supervising the reception team with proven record in managing and organizing events of different size. Became active in developing social media content.
5 years and 5 months
Reservations & Events Manager
folly by Nick & Scott - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOtherMay 2019 - Now · 9 months
Atlantis F&B Ambassador / Assistant Manager
Atlantis The Palm - The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B otherOctober 2018 - May 2019 · 8 months
Head Hostess/Marketing & Event Assistant/ Social Media Executive
Sean Connolly at Dubai Opera - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingJanuary 2018 - November 2018 · 11 months
Sean Connolly at Dubai Opera - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceAugust 2017 - January 2018 · 6 months
Front Office Assistant
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionOctober 2015 - April 2017 · 1 year and 7 months
• Greeting, registering and assigning rooms to the guests. • Informing guests about all the services and accommodation rates in the hotel, making reservations for guests accordingly to their preferences and needs. • Answering telephone calls and in-person queries related to hotel services and resolving any kind of issues to make guests happy and satisfied. • Processing guests’ check-in and check-out and also following up their requests during their stay. • Communicating with all the departments in the hotel to achieve the best experience for the guests. • Going extra steps to provide extraordinary service to the guests during their stay. • Handling payments through cash and credit cards. Achievements: • Employee of the month of October 2016
Guest Service Agent
Westin Hotels & Resorts (Mauritius) - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesGuest RelationsMarch 2015 - September 2015 · 8 months
• Welcoming the guests whether on the phone or in the hotel and manage check-in procedure. • Managing the quality of the service offered to the guest is in accordance with company and Brand standards • Update Guest history in the system to provide better service • Providing wake-up calls as requested by the guests • Preparing lists of arrivals, departures, residents and VIPs • Ensure guests are attended quickly and any complaints handled tactfully and diplomatically.
MENA ApartHotel - Donetsk, UkraineF&B serviceJanuary 2013 - September 2013 · 9 months
Vatel Nimes (France) - Nimes, FranceOctober 2014 - March 2015
Donetsk State University of Economics and Trade - Donetsk, UkraineJanuary 2009 - June 2013
Faculty of hotel and restaurant business
Native or fluent
Date of birth
September 09th 1992
- 5 star
- 5 star hotel service
- Cusomer service
- Front Office
- Pre opening
- Pre-opening a restaurant