Join Hosco and view Daulet's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Deputy General Manager
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia Local Organizing Committee - Kaliningrad, RussiaManagementOctober 2017 - July 2018 · 10 months
• Assisting LOC Venue Manager in planning of World Cup operations, including staffing plans, coordination of plans of various stakeholders involved in World Cup delivery. • Development of Venue Operating Plans for Host City operations including Team Base Camp, Venue Specific Training Sites, FIFA Fan Fest Venue. • Managing routine inspections and progress assessment on FIFA Fan Fest readiness. Reporting to FIFA and LOC on issues related to readiness and escalating issues to relevant authorities. Keeping records in issue logs in data base and updating the records on consistent basis. • Routine inspections and progress assessment on Venue Specific Team Hotel readiness. Reporting to LOC principals on issues related to readiness. • Space and FF&E planning for Regional Operation Centre. Reporting to Federal Operation Centre on readiness of ROC and escalating issues to relevant authorities. • During operational phase took over duties of ROC Duty Officer and Deputy of ROC Head, which included issues resolutions and assigning tasks to Host City authorities to expedite resolution process. • Controlling online-based incident management system on daily basis by escalating, deescalating and assigning tasks to relevant bodies and entities.
Senior Manager Village Accommodation
Trivandi Chanzo Ltd. - Ashgabat, TurkmenistanManagementOctober 2016 - October 2017 · 1 year and 1 month
• FF&E planning for Athletes Village Accommodation areas including resource planning and space fit out processes for the venue consisting of more than 1600 bedrooms and more than 1300 apartment style quarters. • Successful RFP development related to Housekeeping, Cleaning and Laundry scope of services for Village operational period. • Human resources planning within Village Accommodation functional area including labor costs budgeting • Scoping of accommodation needs for NOCs, ITO/NTO and Media client groups. Preparing allotment modeling for up to 8000 Village residents. • Taking part in Venue Operational planning processes with various FAs including client accommodation, client flows, service levels, and resource planning sessions.
Director of Rooms and Guest Relations Division
Rixos Almaty Hotel - Almaty, KazakhstanRooms divisionApril 2015 - September 2016 · 1 year and 6 months
• Running Rooms Management and Guest relation department at 235 keys property within brand standards and requirements of Rixos brand. Review and assessment of department team performance. Interacting with all hotel departments to ensure smooth and efficient operations. Reviewing Guest feedbacks on daily basis to ensure Guests satisfaction and implementing corrective actions based on received feedbacks. Improving online ratings and review volumes. • Managing rooms blocks to minimize overbooking risks and maximizing rooms revenue contribution to the hotel daily revenue. • Controlling department expenses including operational and labor costs. Controlling rooms inventory supply to meet the daily demand. Preparing the daily report on department performance to Management and Head office based on demands. • Preparing department training plan and ensuring training plan is followed accordingly. After training assessments of the past trainings sessions.
UKVI Teleperformance Visa application centers in Kazakhstan and Central Asia - Almaty, KazakhstanManagementOctober 2014 - April 2015 · 7 months
• Organizing of visa application centers operations according to UK Visa and Immigrations requirements including planning of operational and manning budget. Rolling out new temporary enrollment locations for visa application procedures in Dushanbe, Ashgabat, Bishkek, Atyrau, and Tashkent. Hiring visa application center agents and assessment of staff performance on routine basis. • Conducting feasibility studies on opening new offices for visa application centers in mentioned cities. Managing and controlling of smooth operations of existing visa application centers in Astana and Almaty. Preparing monthly visa application centers performance reports to Area Manager and participating in monthly data review meetings with UK Consulate. Handling visa applicants’ complaints and implementing corrective actions based on applicants feedbacks and complaints.
Head of Village Residence Services at Olympic Village
Organizing Committee for the XXII Olympic Winter Games and XI Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi - Sochi, RussiaManagementNovember 2012 - March 2014 · 1 year and 5 months
• Managing various projects in the scope of organizing structure of residential services in the Coastal Village in accordance with requirements of International Olympic and Paralympic Committees including Paralympic integration for the Coastal Village. • Planning services for village residents prior to the Games and assurance full service levels delivery during the Games. Interacting with other functional areas of Organizing Committee in connection of their roles within villages operations. • Liaison/coordination with the departments involved in site operational planning such as: Event services, Look of the Games, NOC/NPC Services, Transport, Logistics, Workforce, Security, Overlay and constructions and other operational departments. • Preparing reports for Department Heads on projects progressions and development of the given tasks. • Managed entire Village Residents Services Team in the capacity of 20 Managers and 30 volunteers: consisting of Residents Centers, Welcome Center, and Housekeeping departments during Olympic and Paralympic Games in connections with requirements of IOC and IPC. Mass hiring activities including villages presentations at volunteers centers in Saint Petersburg and Kazan. • FF&E and equipment planning in the frame of residential services. Preparing bump in plans for Residents and Welcome centers and other related areas.
Director of Rooms
Rahat Palace Hotel (ex Hyatt Regency Almaty) - Almaty, KazakhstanRooms divisionMarch 2011 - October 2012 · 1 year and 9 months
• Assisted Acting General Manager in daily Hotel Management routine. Established business relationships with prospective corporate accounts to increase level of the business. Forecasting Rooms’ Division revenue and setting the budget of rooms division departments. Evaluated the performance of departments within Rooms Division. • Managed entire rooms division consisting of Front Office, Housekeeping, Laundry, Concierge, Operators departments. • Controlling rooms inventory (290 keys) turnover in order to maximize rooms revenue production.
Front Office Manager
Hyatt Regency Almaty - Almaty, KazakhstanRooms divisionNovember 2010 - March 2011 · 5 months
• Performed duties of Front Office Manager as Department Head within Rooms Division. Implemented SOPs to ensure all areas of department’s daily operations effectively fulfilled including overseeing the performance development of Front Office team including routine evaluation of all Team Members. Took part in revenue management procedures and forecasting of potential Rooms Division revenue. Analyzed guest satisfaction surveys and implementing corrective actions through workplace specific trainings.
Assistant Front Office Manager
Hyatt Regency Almaty - Almaty, KazakhstanRooms divisionMay 2008 - November 2011 · 3 years and 7 months
• Performed duties of Front Office management such as staffing, controlling, performance evaluation, department work planning and supervision of reception desk personnel. Assisted Front Office Manager in all work related fields such as purchasing, staffing, cashiering and pay masters’ procedures control. Implemented number of SOP for front desk team to encourage efficient daily operations. Overview of guests’ surveys and handling guest complaints and guests relation. • Assisted Director of Rooms in daily operations, controlling rooms inventory, controlling budgeted costs, review of guest loyalty program trainings. Implemented incentive programs to increase the number of Gold Passport enrollments. • Observed guest surveys and questionnaire results, handling guest complaints via email correspondence. Evaluated staff performance and implementing corrective actions based on guests’ feedbacks.
Reception Desk Team Leader/Night Manager
Hyatt Regency Almaty - Almaty, KazakhstanRooms divisionDecember 2007 - May 2008 · 6 months
• Performed all routine reception desk duties as a reception desk agent including supervision of other reception desk agents, bell desk staff, concierge desk and business center team. • Prepared daily statistics reports for Management team, conducting night audit procedures. Handled guest complaints during night hours and performed proper filling guest complaints into PMS. Prepared daily house activity reports for hotel management.
Reception Desk Agent
Hyatt Regency Almaty - Almaty, KazakhstanFront Office receptionNovember 2007 - December 2007 · 2 months
• Performed reception desk duties as check in and checkout, entering guests’ personal data into Property Management System, controlling guests’ credit limits, performing cashiering duties, filling daily shift reports.
Travel Clerk/Customs Expeditor
U.S. Embassy - Almaty, KazakhstanCustomer ServiceSeptember 1999 - August 2005 · 5 years and 12 months
• Assisted arriving and departing USG personnel and official visitors through the airport customs, passport controls and airline check-in process. • Maintained close working relationships with airport customs, immigration, and border officials. Provided translation services during meetings between American Supervisors and Kazakhstan airport authorities. • Assisted Travel Assistant and General Services Officer with providing a full range of travel related services to all American and host country national staff. Provided hotel reservations, airline ticket bookings, transportation requirements, preparing diplomatic notes for visa support letters, and travel supports for VIP visitors and US Government delegations.
Internship program in Portland, Oregon, USA - Portland, OR, United StatesNovember 2006 - August 2007
• 11/2006-8/2007-Interdepartment cross training in Housekeeping, Front Office, Sales and F&B departments at Holiday Inn in Gresham, Oregon • 1/2007-4/2007-Training at Concierge desk at Mount Hood Meadows Ski Resort in Mount Hood, Oregon • 8/2006-11/2006- Interdepartment cross training in Housekeeping and Front Office departments at Comfort Inn in North Bend, Oregon
Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School - Leysin, SwitzerlandSeptember 2005 - February 2006
Post Graduate Diploma Program at SHMS is designed for hospitality professionals with existing BA degree to enhance their theoretical skills to align them with practical background gained from previous hospitality experiences.
Bachelor Degree in English philology
Kazakh State University of World Languages - Almaty, KazakhstanSeptember 1993 - September 1997
KazakhNative or fluent100%
RussianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Customer loyalty
- Department budgeting
- Duty management
- Excellent front of house
- Excellent guest relation
- Food and Beverage
- Front Office
- Front Office Management
- Front office reception
- Handle complain guest
- Hiring, training staff
- Hotel training
- Housekeeping Operation
- Love speaking to guests
- On job training
- Residential services
- RFP Management
- Rooms operations
- Staff motivation
- Strong guest care
- Teaching skills
- visa processing