Join Hosco and view David's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
In order to learn as much as possible about what I want to become in the future I would like to do an internship the closest I can of a management position in different departments.
7 Pines Resort Ibiza (Opening 2018) - Ibiza, SpainF&B serviceApril 2018 - Now · 9 months
• Coordinating the service operations of the venues. • Interaction with customers, VIP guests. • Opening and closing of the daily system. • Handling complaints, keeping focus on exceed expectations. • Coordination of the daily food and beverage orders with the suppliers. • Management of the Bar
Assistant F&B Manager, Trainee
The Westin Palace, Madrid - Madrid, SpainF&B serviceApril 2017 - November 2017 · 8 months
• Coordinating and managing F&B operations (Venues, Banqueting, Room Service). • Scheduling, recruitment and meetings. • Analyse and take action of Food & Beverage cost and revenues control reports. • Interaction with customers, VIP guests. • Handling complaints, keeping focus on exceed expectations. • Coordination and supervision of events at hotel.
Hotel Reston Valdemoro - Valdemoro, SpainFront Office receptionApril 2015 - November 2015 · 8 months
Tecnicos en Control de Procesos. S.L. - Madrid, SpainManagementMarch 2015 - April 2017 · 2 years and 3 months
Quality Manager of a company which provides professional support services in the areas of sterilization and washing laboratories, research centers, private and public companies. This company is ISO 17025 accredited by ENAC with nº 1170 / LE2197 to validate sterilizers. We maintain an ISO 9001: 2008 quality system Validation of sterilizers and are authorized as an installer and repairer of pressure devices.
Paladar Eventos - Madrid, SpainEventsSeptember 2009 - June 2013 · 3 years and 10 months
Les Roches Marbella International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Marbella, SpainOctober 2016 - April 2017
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- F&B management
- F&B micros
- Good in microsoft
- Handling guest complaint
- High quality service
- High quality standard
- Knowledge about wines
- Lead groups
- Strong guest care
- Use opera