Join Hosco and view David's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I’m creative, passionate, energetic, hard-working and dynamic, with ambitious attitude. I give all in my job, I want to improve every day, learning new things to go ahead in my career.
I work well under pressure, and I can adapt to any situation.
The Barcelona EDITION - Barcelona, SpainF&B otherJune 2018 - Now
Restaurant Manager All Day Dining
Boca Grande Restaurant and Boca Chica Cocktail Bar - Barcelona, SpainManagementOctober 2016 - May 2018
- Supervise the restaurant service. - Establish service and quality standards to pursue goals concerning staff performance, daily and operational duties. - Identify opportunities to create value through revenue improvement and cost containment. - Responsible of F&B - Events Organization - In charge of the wine selection, wine menus, purchase and stock control. - Wine Trainer of the team - Recruiter HHRR. - Sales and Marketing - PR www.bocagrande.cat
Café Jaime Beriestain - Barcelona, SpainManagementApril 2014 - September 2016
CAFÉ Jaime Beriestain it's a unique place in Barcelona, Restaurant-Concept Store with a gastro-bistro style cuisine. Made by the designer Jaime Beriestain. - Supervise the restaurant service. - Establish service and quality standards to pursue goals concerning staff performance, daily and operational duties. - Identify opportunities to create value through revenue improvement and cost containment. - Responsible of F&B sales and costs management. - Private party planner: Events Organization - In charge of the wine selection, wine menus, purchase and stock control. - Beverage Inventories - Wine Trainer of the team. - In charge of menus design and layout. - Recruiter of the enterprise HHRR. - PR
Chef de Rang
Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainF&B serviceApril 2012 - April 2014
- January 2013-April 2014: Chef de rang in MOments restaurant by Raül Balam&Carme; Ruscalleda (2 Michelin stars). Departmental trainer and manager of learning and development to establish luxury standards to improve staff performance, service standards and daily duties, including the LQA standards (Leading Quality Assurance). - October 2012-January 2013: Bartender in Banker's Bar, Mandarin Oriental Barcelona. - April-October 2012: Bartender and Chef de rang (Supervisor Duties) in Mimosa Garden.
Waiter and Assistant Sommelier
Chez Jean - Paris, FranceF&B serviceNovember 2011 - December 2011
Internship as a waiter and assistant sommelier in Chez Jean Restaurant, 1 Michelin *.
Chef de Rang and Assistant Sommelier
Monvínic - Barcelona, SpainF&B serviceJune 2011 - August 2011
Internship as a assistant sommelier and chef de rang in the gastronomic restaurant of Monvínic, catalan seasonal cuisine with one of the best wine bar's of the world.
Brand and product management program
IE Business School - Barcelona, SpainJuly 2016 - September 2016
Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations: - Launch of new products and the challenge of managing - Develop brands - Knowing how to communicate your offer, brand architecture - Build your brand portfolio - Interpret your brand into a compelling customer experience - Prepare and engage employees to deliver the brand promise
Keys to managing people program
IESE Business School - Barcelona, SpainJuly 2016 - September 2016
Keys to managing people program: - Management skills - Skills development - Coaching - Recruitment
CETT-UB Tourism / Hospitality / Gastronomy - Educational & Research - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2012 - June 2013
Sommelier, Wine Tasting, Viticulture and Enology, Spirits
CETT-UB Tourism / Hospitality / Gastronomy - Educational & Research - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2009 - June 2012
Hotel Management, Hospitality Administration, F&B, Hospitality Marketing, Restaurant Management, Cookery, Gastronomy, Wine tasting
CatalanNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Brand management
- Business Development
- Customer sevice
- Events Management
- Fine dining
- Food & Beverage
- Guest Service
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resources
- Public Relations