Join Hosco and view Davide's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Channel Account Management
● Developing business across vast national territories via direct client acquisition and VARs (value added reseller) management.
● Demonstrating a proven track record as an internal and external relationship builder with exceptional sales presentation and closing skills.
● Building significant and measurable long-term revenue streams from high-value enterprise clients within the IT and communications sectors.
● Leveraging relationships with channel partners to improve territory performances.
● Leading the client hunting, partner recruitment and business development strategy for the market region.
● Liaising with Marketing to build campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting.
● Supporting lead qualification and strategy during the pipeline generation phase.
● Selling solutions including cloud services, classic computing services and desktop services including user support, remote management, virtualization environments and applications provisioning collaboration services.
● Finding the key elements of deals and translating them into unique selling propositions (USPs).
● Understanding customer pain points and translating them into solutions offering genuine customer benefits at a business, financial and technical level.
● Creating synergies that facilitate growth using methodologies including MEDDIC and SPIN.
● Meeting and exceeding monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business.
● Handling objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
● Turning around 'at risk' clients through effective re-negotiation and customer relationship management (CRM) tactics.
● Ensuring all projects are delivered on budget and on time while managing and coordinating the activities of third parties.
● Discussing and negotiating contract terms and specifications confidently and authoritatively.
Leadership & Communication
● Managing teams as large as 37 people in sales operations to guide the customer, build pipelines, shape deals, lead RFP responses and push deals through to closure.
● Applying sound business acumen, natural sales instincts and strong technical aptitude to lead Sales Development Representatives (lead generation qualifiers) and Territory Sales Representatives (qualifiers and closers).
● Supporting teams to manage complex organizational, business and technical bid projects internally and for international customers.
● Coaching and developing teams to overachieve sales targets, excel in customer satisfaction, and reach new heights of professional development.
● Forecasting and reporting on team and individual results including pipelines, conversion rates, and billings attainment.
● Speaking native Italian as well as fluent English, Spanish and Polish.
● Exceeding expectations and delivering results in every role undertaken.
● Applying a persuasive, influential and friendly communication style to draw information out of other people easily.
● Seeing the big picture before applying a detailed approach to information processing and solutions analysis.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Associate, Society of Communications Technology Consultants (SCTC)
BA Business Law and Industrial Business Law, King's College, University of London, 2008
Member of Centre of European Law
MA European Business, Royal Holloway, University of London, 2008
● Research Path: School of Management
Post-Graduate Diploma Business and eCommerce, National College of Ireland, 2007
Tourism Management and Marketing Diploma, Dublin Business School, 2006
Other courses attended include Excel for Non Financial Persons and SPIN sales training.
FinTech - EuropeOtherMay 2016 - Now
Channel Sales Account Manager for Iberia, Turkey, Greece, Greater Middle East and Africa
PTC - EuropeOtherFebruary 2016 - Now
PTC - Barcelona, SpainSales & MarketingJanuary 2016 - Now
Channel Sales Account Manager Iberia, Greece, Greater Middle East and Africa, PTC, Barcelona A US based computer software company formerly known as Parametric Technology Corporation which specializes in product lifecycle management-oriented 2D & 3D design software. Reporting to the VP of Channel Sales, responsibilities include facilitating assigned PTC '15 Partners' enablement and profitability while developing SEMEA-wide distribution channels. Recruit and onboard partners while implementing corporate programs and providing certifications, access activation and support. Manage contracts including amendments and exceptions, compliance and business and capacity planning. Also oversee marketing and incentives allocation and corporate communications. Major Achievements: Improved the Channel Reseller performance 18% in only four months year on year after retraining underperforming sales personnel to meet their KPIs while also improving the number of qualitative Leads and therefore conversion rate for a better ROI.
Dublin Institute of Technology, School of Hospitality Management and Tourism and School of Culinary Arts & Food Technology [ HSD ] - Dublin, IrelandSeptember 2005 - August 2006
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- Channel Manager
- Client focus
- People Skills