Join Hosco and view Dawood Ahmed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Proactive, hardworking, flexible and dedicated Butler, proficient in signature services with a passion for hospitality.
Promoting a fervent commitment to ensure the best possible experience for guests.
Strive for nothing less than outstanding guest services and exceeds guest expectations.
Butler (Pre-opening Team)
Al Manara, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Saraya - Aqaba, JordanRooms divisionJuly 2018 - Now · 6 months
• Escorting & Rooming (VIP guests), offering welcome drinks • Arranges and Places special Amenities for VIP, Honeymoon couple Birthday Celebration and other guest requests. • To ensure VIP status prior to arrival. • To check Marriott membership status for arrivals. • Provide laundry, packing and unpacking service as well as shoe polishing. • Offering and serving personalized wake-up call to the room with tea or coffee as per guest preferences. • Handling emails, check and prepares future VIP arrivals profile & Amenity report. • Familiarizing guest with the hotels facilities, services & promotions. Reservation for spa and F&B outlets, arranging limousine services. • Responsible to aid with any matter related to making the stay of Hotel guests a pleasant and memorable one. • To update & maintain all guest history files.
Al Faisaliah Hotel - Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaRooms divisionJuly 2016 - June 2018 · 1 year and 12 months
• Offer & deliver welcome drinks upon guest arrival within six minutes. • Ensures that all guest preferences are arranged in the room. • Ensure all guest amenities such as flower arrangements and fruit bowls are appropriate and suitable whilst conforming to determinate suite. • Provide laundry, packing and unpacking service as well as shoe polishing and daily tiding of guest belongings. • Offering and serving personalized wake-up call to the room with tea or coffee or juice as per guest preferences. • Familiarizing guest with the hotels facilities, services & promotions. Reservation for spa and F&B outlets, arranging limousine services. • Identify and anticipate guest needs and ensured personalized services. • Coordinating Housekeeping Services. • Responsible for refilling mini bar (ensuring guest preferences), posting/billing of items consumed to guest bills. • Offer technical supports to guests where required i.e internet access, fax machines, laptops, televisions, play station. • Maintain effective communication with all other related departments, ensure all guest requests and preferences are anticipated and handled effectively. • Responsible for each area in the pantry and butler trolley is correctly stocked and operationally prepared at all times according to set standards. • Updating the hotel software with guest preferences, on to the guest profile. • Responsible to aid with any matter related to making the stay of Hotel guests a pleasant and memorable one.
JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru - Bengaluru, IndiaOtherOctober 2014 - April 2015 · 7 months
I was trained in: - • Food & Beverage Service. • Culinary. • Housekeeping. • Front office. The training gave me detailed insight and experience into the working of a hotel and helped me understand the process of guest dealing followed in different departments
Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management
Guru Nanak Institute of hotel Management - Kolkata, IndiaJuly 2013 - July 2016
EnglishNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
- Butler Service
- Food & beverage service
- Guest Experience Platform
- Hospitality service
- Ms office skills
- Opera PMS
- Telephone skills