Join Hosco and view Deema's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A Human Resource professional with over 10 years of experience in Onboarding & Recruitment Coordination.
An outstanding team player that is able to provide Human Resource services through implementing organisational strategies. Possess excellent negotiation and communication skills and innate ability to build relationships that are key traits to succeed in any role within the Human Resource Department.
Emirates Global Aluminium - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesOctober 2007 - Now · 11 years and 2 months
- Managing the full onboarding process of various positions across both sites (Jebel Ali & Al Taweelah) from selection up until joining, which includes: security check, pre-employment medical tests, offer letters, employment visas, joining tickets & transit hotel accommodations – using SAP application throughout the process. - Preparing extension letters for various types of EGA employees. - Generating reports related to Onboarding Department when required, & maintaining reports related to the Department. - Updating the Onboarding process Policies & Procedures. - Continuously working on various projects to enhance the efficiency of the Onboarding process with various departments within Human Resource. - Training UAE National employees to have full on-job expertise. - Handled contract labour employees, being the main contact with the hiring departments and the contract labours agencies. Also, handled monthly timesheets of all contract labour employees. - Handled internal & external meetings arrangements for the Head of Recruitment & three Controllers Recruitment. - Organized local & overseas Recruitment Campaigns. - Sourced CVs for various positions through our Database, Recruitment Partners or Local & Overseas advertisements. - Conducted written tests for Utility Operator & Secretary/Administrator candidates. - Scheduled Face to Face & Telephonic interviews for various positions. - Processed the Temporary Administrators & English Teachers monthly timesheets. - Prepared monthly man-hour reports for Payroll & Safety Departments for all Temporary Administrators, English Teachers, Telephone Operators & Helpdesk Employees. - Developed a filing system for fixed-term, after retirement & temporary employees. - Assisted the Department in achieving the 3S certificate.
SAS Institute Inc. ME - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesOctober 2005 - June 2007 · 1 year and 9 months
- Reported to the Regional Manager and the Office Manager regarding all administrative matters. - Arranged visas, tickets and accommodation to colleagues from different branches and clients arriving to UAE, as well as for the ME office staff to all other countries. - General assistance to the PRO regarding all matters related to contracts, visas, residency, insurance, and legal matters. - Organized events and prepared different types of materials and researching information. - Handled & drafted all types of out going/incoming correspondences and reports. - Developed and maintained a management filing system. - Edited & formatted documents for executives. - Followed up on outstanding payments with clients. - Managed all sorts of administrative details such as: answer telephone calls, schedule meetings, manage executives' calendars, greet visitors and meet with clients.
Yarmouk University - Irbid, JordanSeptember 1999 - January 2004
Bachelor Degree in English Language & Literature, & Minor in Italian
EnglishNative or fluent100%
ArabicNative or fluent100%