Join Hosco and view Devasheesh's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am currently working as Regional Manager(Operations), Gujarat and MP for CoffeeDay Enterprises, India. I have worked as a Restaurant Manager in McDonald's India and received multiple promotions over a short period of time owing to my dedicated hard work.
I am a result oriented team leader and hope to enrich my experience by working in the United Arab Emirates.
3 years and 1 month
Regional Manager (Operations)
Coffeeday Enterprise - Ahmedabad, IndiaManagementFebruary 2019 - Now · 5 months
▪ Prepare MIS and monthly consumption, inventory and wastage report for the entire Profit Centre. ▪ Review and analyse MIS monthly data for business planning. ▪ Set monthly sales projection and compare target vs actual at EOM. ▪ Ultimately responsible for the smooth functioning of machines in all the facilities. ▪ Ensure regular PM and BM of machines through the service team. ▪ Check on inventory level in all facilities as per contract. Ensure food safety standards are maintained. ▪ Build client relationship. ▪ Visit sites on regular basis to ensure that the services are provided as per standards. ▪ Leading the team of operators, supervisors, executives and cluster heads to ensure outstanding services and client satisfaction. ▪ Ensure that all the team members complete their respective documentation and records including but not limited to daily visit reports, SOC, FIR by daily & weekly monitoring. ▪ Conduct monthly OPS meeting within team and other departments like sales, finance and service to communicate monthly goals and feedback and answer queries. ▪ Invoice raising, bills submission and payment follow-up. ▪ Team building, training and developing team members by feedbacks and training sessions. ▪ Month end closing, strategizing and preparing action plan.
McDonald's India - Ahmedabad, IndiaManagementJune 2016 - January 2019 · 2 years and 8 months
▪ To develop and implement restaurant level goals and actions to monitor and achieve business goals. ▪ Managing restaurant’s P & L by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labour, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate action. (SOI, cashflow and other controllables and non controllables) ▪ Projecting quarterly sales & profits and developing action plans to achieve the same. ▪ Assigning targets to Assistant Managers. ▪ Accountable for restaurant operations like people & labour, sale and profits as well as safety & security procedures. ▪ Assess and reassess business plan. ▪ Provide information and guidance to employees to drive their performance and commitment. ▪ Ensure all the company & government policies are followed. ▪ Oversee the work/performance of all staff in the restaurant. ▪ Demonstrate and reinforce leadership behaviours to motivate peers. ▪ Overseeing the training and development of all managers and crew in the restaurant ▪ Training Senior Assistant Manager and Assistant Manager for leadership roles of POC and Senior Assistant Manager respectively. ▪ Monthly and quarterly performance review of all the managers in the restaurant
Bachelor of Science
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Goa - Velha Goa, IndiaJune 2013 - June 2016
- Inventory management
- MIS Reports
- Quality focus
- Restaurant Management
- Team Building & Leadership
- Team Management