Join Hosco and view Devesh's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am passionate and strongly believe in providing 'Friendly' customer services which creates a really positive impact on guests and helps in attaining high retention and customer satisfaction levels.
Some of the qualities i possess and skills gained working in Hospitality over the years include :-
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
• Proven strengths in working within a team and multi-tasking
• Results-producing professional with an experience and accomplishment in
managing key client relationships
Manager on Duty/Pre-Opening Team
The Desi Circle Cafe - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesManagementOctober 2017 - Now
The Desi Circle Café is a new venture launched in Dubai and I have been directly involved since its pre-opening to help with the Business Set-up, setting SOP’s, hiring of staff, defining target markets, acquiring new customers, handling customer feedbacks, attaining loyal/repeat customers, handling day to day operations and managed a team of talented individuals.
Bachelors in Hospitality Management (BHM)
AIMS (Archarya Institute of Management and Sciences) - Bengaluru, IndiaMarch 2006 - February 2010
Bachelors in Hospitality Management - Major in Front Office
Secondary Education, 10th to 12th Std.
Our Own English High School - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJanuary 2001 - January 2003
SindhiNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Customer relationship management
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Friendly Leadership & management skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills