Join Hosco and view Dhan's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a young professional seeking for a challenging position where I can utilize my food/beverage management expertise while ensuring each customer's needs are met and their experience is satisfactory.
2 years and 9 months
The Galliard Brasserie, The Address Downtown, Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceJune 2018 - Now · 1 year and 8 months
• Perform all necessary tasks to service food & beverage according to the standard of performance manual of the restaurant. • Greet and seat customers and serve them in a professional, discreet and personalized way. • Acquire in depth knowledge of the food & beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice to guests. • Consistently monitor quality of food & beverage being served. • Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints / queries satisfactorily. • Actively use up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue.
Casa Marikit Restaurant, Batangas City, Philippines - Batangas, PhilippinesF&B serviceOctober 2017 - April 2018 · 7 months
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area. • Greet and escort customers to their desired tables. • Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies). • Take and serve accurate food and drinks orders. • Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff. • Deliver checks and collect bill payments.
Resorts World Manila - Manila, PhilippinesCustomer ServiceApril 2017 - September 2017 · 6 months
• Adhere to company policies and federal and state regulations for smooth operations. • Maintain game pace fast and smooth by handling cards, chips, money, and other equipment efficiently. • Create enjoyable and fun atmosphere by attending to players ' needs politely. • Handle table games as per established guidelines and create pleasurable and smooth experience for VIP customers
Bachelor of Science in Tourism Managemnt
University of Batangas - Hospitality and Tourism ManagementJune 2013 - March 2017
Native or fluent
- Dedicated Team Player
- - Empathetic attitude
- excellent customer service
- Good Communication Skills