Join Hosco and view Dhanwanthrie's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Business Director of airline solutions with experiences carried from Clarity Airline Solutions & Airline General management and Operations (passenger & Cargo) from five national carriers serving in multicultural environments in the areas of Strategic planning Product & Market development, growing Network Revenues through the strategic application of E-commerce, marketing, brand, design, technology and Partnerships to serve an organization which believes in moving beyond traditional boundaries
Regional Director ICT-SEA-FE, ISC & Australasia
Clarity Airline Solutions Ltd - Bangkok, ThailandSales & MarketingNovember 2016 - Now · 2 years and 2 months
Business development for the Dynamic Interline Tariff Publishing engine to all IATA airlines in the above regions that assists airlines to gain incremental revenues from unserved markets through unpublished fares and guide them in their Network revenue planning to identify future potential markets that they could serve.
Regional General Manager Far East and Australasia
Air Astana - Bangkok, ThailandSales & MarketingJanuary 2007 - October 2016 · 9 years and 10 months
• Developed Air Astana’s Presence from Ground Zero to a well-recognized brand in the South East Asian Region • Managed a Route Group Generating US$ 40 Million Per year with 21 online frequencies per week. • Increased off line revenues by 87% by Implementing distribution in the region via IBCS for offline markets and transformation to BSP based on revenue growth • Established Passenger & Cargo Interline agreements SPA’s/Code Share Agreements with Airlines in the Region • RFP’s & Appointments of GSA’s, Ground handling, Catering, Fuel suppliers. • Market Study for Iran and establishment of online frequencies. • Initiated bilateral, established and renewed ASA’s between Kazakhstan and countries in the region. • Recruitment & Performance Appraisals • Cost Reduction & Control (Approximate 45% Reduction on Station & Operational Cost
Manager Sales Development Gulf & Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Gulf Air - Manama, BahrainSales & MarketingSeptember 2005 - December 2006 · 1 year and 4 months
• Managed a region of 186m Bahraini Dinars along with the Regional GM and achieved the regions targets • Strategic Network, Product & Market development. • Optimisation of Network & Regional Network revenues over Bahrain hub.
Regional Manager- Area Manager
Qatar Airways - Doha, QatarSales & MarketingDecember 2001 - August 2005 · 3 years and 9 months
Regional Manager Bangladesh & Nepal: (Bangladesh, 12th Jun 05 - 08th Aug 05) Regional Manager India, Sri Lanka & Maldives: (Mumbai, 01st Jan 04 - 05th Jun 05) Area Manager Malaysia Singapore & Brunei: (Kualalumpur, 01st Jun 03 - 31st Dec 04) Area Manager Indonesia Australia New Zealand and PNG: (Jakarta, 13th Dec01–31st May03) • Managed Regions & Countries in South Asia generating revenues from 40-to over 80 Million US$ per year • Distribution • Product & Market Development • RFP’s & Appointments of GSA’s, Ground handling, catering suppliers. • SPA’s / Code Shares • Bilateral’s/ Negotiation of Traffic rights (4th & 5th freedom) and ASA agreements • Staff Recruitment & Performance Appraisals • Restructuring of South Asia (Airport-Reservations Sales & Marketing) Mainly Bangladesh/India/Malaysia
Regional Manager - Sales Manager
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Doha, QatarSales & MarketingFebruary 1995 - December 2001 · 6 years and 11 months
Regional Manager State of Qatar (Doha: 15th May 2000 – 01st Dec 01) Passenger Sales Manager State of Qatar (Doha:15th Feb1995 – 01st May 2000) Sales Representative State of Kuwait (Safat 15th May1992 -01st Feb1995) • Designed and developed additional trade channels • Introduced a three pronged multi-hub based sales approach to Europe & North Atlantic destinations via the Gulf hubs. • Increased Turnover by two-fold. • Sourced, trained and managed a multinational work force
SinhalaNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- ASA’s/Bilateral/MITA’s/SPA’s/Code Shares
- • Budgeting & Cash Flow Optimization
- Cost Reduction & Avoidance
- Customer relationship management
- Dynamic Team Building & Leadership
- Fuel/corporate/retail agreements
- MS Office/ E-Smash/MIDT PAXIS/Amadeus
- Organizational Performance & Productivity Planing
- P&L Management
- Pricing/Revenue Management & Inventory Control
- Project Design & Management
- RFP’s/GSA’s/Ground Handling/Catering agreements
- Strategic Direction & Procedures
- Vendor Sourcing & Negotiating