Join Hosco and view Diana Rose's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Front Office Receptionist/Associate admin and marketing
Mudon Real Estate - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralDecember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 2 months
Handling Sales Agreement and Lease Agreement and, other important documents Making Tenancy Contract and compile all required documents Managing and posting ADs and LEADs in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Generate LEADs from FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and GOOGLE Manage the daily attendance, generate it in the system at the end of the Month and compute the Total number of working days. Welcome clients to the office and interview them to determine their purpose of visit and offer some drinks Receive guests by greeting them warmly with great smile, and attending to their inquiries and also answer inquirers over the phone. Assist clients in filling out client personal information forms and ensure that all such documents are confidentially filed Provide support in creating informational documents such as brochures and flyers to attract new clients
Room Attendant/Beach Butler/Florist
Discovery Shores Boracay - Malay, PhilippinesHousekeepingAugust 2016 - December 2017 · 1 year and 5 months
- Cleaning the room of the guest immaculately - Providing guest needs and giving excellent service - Knowledge of all in-house services as well as local information - Performing high standards of personal presentation - Taking food order of the guest on the beach and assist them - Arranging and changing the flower in the restaurant and other areas of the hotel
Jollibee Food Corporation - Malaybalay City, PhilippinesF&B serviceJanuary 2015 - February 2016 · 1 year and 2 months
- Welcome customers as they come into the restaurant and greet with beautiful smile - Process customers’ orders and generate their bills - Help customers to settle down and take their orders and serve the food - Provide answers to queries of the Customer - Clean the assign area - Assembles, weighs, measures ingredients, cook the food and serve for order - Maintain high standards of quality and appearance for all food prepared and served. Update timetable of every product. - At the end of the shift, clean entire station.
Hotel and Restaurant Management
Bukidnon State University - Malaybalay City, PhilippinesJune 2012 - April 2016