Join Hosco and view Diana's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I have experience in 7 hotel pre-openings. Although, I have experience with most departments including finance, marketing and sales, reservations, personnel, housekeeping, F&B and security. With my experience in almost every sector of the industry, I have strong organizational skills and strong leadership abilities to effectively manage, train and develop a hotel staff. I have an analytical mind and ability to make the right decisions at critical situation in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction. I am highly adaptable with the ability to direct changes effectively. I am energetic and able to inspire the staff to provide outstanding customer service and to lead by example. I always maintain a friendly, respectful attitude towards the guests and staff even when dealing with complaints or issues that create a stressful environment.
Auris Group of Hotels - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRevenue ManagementAugust 2017 - Now · 1 year and 6 months
Handling 2 beautiful Auris properties with a total of 285 keys and assisting in the pre-opening process of the new upcoming property of 244 keys. • Selling Strategies and Action Plan to drive optimum hotels revenue. Foresee to capture business opportunities and implement recovery plans to counteract threats to the business. • Preparing budgets and forecasts for both properties. • To do the best practices for the system, auditing of new/existing promotions. Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotels and manage the day to day yield operations. • Performing competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends. • Creating and developing pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel. • Managing and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution. • Tracking and establish pick up trends, occupancy history and market segment development to facilitate forecasting. Monitoring competitors pricing, understanding the dynamics of the local market and the demand generators and recommending appropriate actions. • Tracking and analyzing of group booking pace, group wash, cut off enforcement for groups as well as denied and regretted business over active discussion during yield meetings • Inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts. Key Achievements: 1. Auris Inn Al Muhanna Hotel Auris Website production increased by 7.62 % from September 2017 to May 2018 compared to September 2016 to May 2017. RevPAR increased by 4.75 % from September 2017 to May 2018 compared to September 2016 to May 2017. RevPAR change by 0% from September 2017 to May 2018 compared to September 2016 to May 2017 compared to a decrease of 12.7 % for comp.set for the same period. 2. Auris Deira Hotel Apartments: Direct transient production increased by 19.74 % from September 2017 to May 2018 compared to September 2016 to May 2017. RGI index -1% compared to comp set -12.7%
Front Office Manager in-charge of Front Office, Revenue, Reservations and Recreation
Auris Inn Al Muhanna Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRooms divisionAugust 2015 - August 2017 · 2 years and 1 month
• Preparation of pre-opening budget for Front Office and Revenue / Reservations Departments. • Preparation of operating budget for Front Office and Revenue / Reservations Departments. • In charge of all purchaser related to Front Office and Rooms – furniture (as per design project), amenities, stationaries for guests, uniforms, trolleys and etc. • Recruitment for Front Office and Reservations Departments. • Preparing SOP’s, offer letters, job descriptions for concern departments. • Staff Training. • Responsible for PMS (Protel), Samsotek (Passport and ID Card Reading system for CID), Channel Manager (eRevMax) installation, set up and configuration. • Responsible for DTCM license approval and set up the system. • Part of Auris Inn brand identity set up the team. • Managing day-to-day operations and assignments of the hotel; Ensuring Front Office and Reservations team is prepared and well-informed to deliver an exceptional experience from the minute that guest enters the hotel. Ensuring Housekeeping team upkeep the appearance and cleanliness of the hotel. • Ensure that product and service quality standards are met in all areas of the hotel as relating to appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness; establishing and maintaining preventative maintenance programs to protect the assets of the hotel. • Analyzing, investigating, and resolving guest complaints. • Creating and developing pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of our hotel. • Analyzing overall monthly hotel performance and provide a summary report with recommendations to improve long-term strategies. • Loading and controlling rates on OTA’s and Auris website, reconciling commissions. Controlling and setting up rates with Travel Trade and Corporate segments. • Maintaining accurate reservation system, ensuring, that all bookings are uploaded in correct manner. • Assisting in preparations monthly forecast and the annual budget
Dubai Holiday Residence - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRooms divisionOctober 2014 - June 2015 · 9 months
• Revenue management. Analyzing competitor rates, uploading BAR to OTA’s. • Managing reservations. • Arranging daily tasks and rout plan for Meet and Greet officer, who is responsible for in-room check-ins, collecting deposits and check-outs. • Arranging and controlling housekeeping staff, scheduling and quality control. • Arranging repair and maintenance of the apartments. • Purchasing: cleaning materials, linen, cutleries and etc. • Accounting: collecting payments, daily expenses, reporting to landlords.
Damac Maison - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRooms divisionJuly 2013 - October 2014 · 1 year and 4 months
• Ensuring that guest’s have smooth running stay in the hotel. • Ensuring that the Front Office Department meets its quantitative and qualitative targets. • Maintaining close relationships with guest throughout their stay in order to foster loyalty. • Handling complaints and providing rapid solutions. Monitoring guest satisfaction results and implementing procedures on how to improve services. • Training staff and monitoring adherence to all the credit policies and procedures to reduce bad debts and rebates. • Supervising same day selling procedures to maximize rooms revenue and control property occupancy. • Supervising daily Front Desk shift operations and ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures. • Performing all duties at the Front Desk as necessary.
Assistant Revenue and Reservation Manager
The Torch Doha - Doha, QatarRevenue ManagementAugust 2011 - July 2013 · 1 year and 12 months
• Preparing reservation sales reports, business on the books, daily flash, OTA, VIP’s arrivals, Groups chart and cut-off dates. • Recording special billing arrangements for groups, corporate and governmental accounts, travel agents, arranging LPO’s and vouchers. • Tracing special guest requests (transportation, visas, occasions, like birthdays, honeymoons, anniversaries, tours, car rentals) and VIP’s arrivals with Front Office, Guest Relations, Sales, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage and Concierge Departments. • Loading RACK, BAR, RFP, corporate, special promotional, package rates and controlling allotments in GDS and internet reservation systems (Expedia, Booking.com, The Leading Hotels of The World, Late rooms. Hotel.de, Agoda, Hoojoozat.com, Asiatravel, Ultranet, Hotelbeds, WQHotels, Venere, HRS, THE Torch Doha website). • Tracking “No Show: reservations. • Checking daily arrivals to ensure all necessary billing instructions are applied to reservations and matching with correspondence and LPO’s. • Setting up room blocks for upcoming groups, controlling cut-off dates, loading rooming lists. • Creating Corporate, Travel agents, Governmental, Groups Rate Codes as per contracts provided by the Sales team. • Assisting the Sales team by providing an analysis of statistics and yield information that identifies potential new business, markets and trends
Front Office Manager in charge of Housekeeping
Best Western Kampen Apartment Hotel - Oslo, NorwayRooms divisionNovember 2008 - July 2011 · 2 years and 9 months
• Checking daily arrivals to ensure all necessary billing instructions are applied to reservations and matching with correspondence and LPO’s. Pre-arrival preparations for all guests, especially for groups. • Checking daily departures and to ensure that all late departures are followed up and charged when applicable • Receiving, recording and processing reservations from different sources (individual guests, corporate and government accounts) using up-selling as per Best Western policy. • Tracing special guest requests VIP’s arrivals with Front Office and Housekeeping. Inspecting rooms. • Tracking “No Show: reservations. If needed processing transactions. • Blocking rooms ensuring allocation, according to guest’s expectations utilizing guest history and communicates with all related departments to create awareness of any special requirements. • Verifying all cashier closures of Guest Service Agents by the end of the shift for billing and attachment accuracy and ensure all guest registrations are completed and correspond with PMS guest’s information, end-of-shift banking/cashier closures for all Reception employees are checked thoroughly every day and that all mistakes are corrected immediately whenever possible. • Handling guest complaints, comments, problems/requests and other incidents in a professional & efficient manner, to document all complaints and incidents properly and to ensure that Hotel Owner is fully informed about complaints/issues concerning the property. • Completing Night Audit duties if necessary. • Recruiting, managing, train and coaching Reception employees, ensuring they do have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices. Ensuring that Reception employees are using up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and maximize room occupancy at the best rates. • Responsible for hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation. • Performing all Front Office duties is necessary. • Preparing and implementing Front Office policies. • Preparing and managing annual budgets, monthly and quarterly forecasts.
Corporate and Leasure departament Sales and Service Manager
BPC Travel - Vilnius, LithuaniaSales & MarketingNovember 2006 - October 2008 · 1 year and 12 months
• Managing corporate, government and VIP customers department. • Building a professional and harmonious business relationship with clients of the travel agency, companies, local associations, government agencies, embassies and on other hand tour operators, airlines. • Establish the department’s budget and expense allocation for the year and quarterly basis. • Recruiting, managing, train and coaching customer service employees, ensuring they do have current knowledge of company services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge. Ensuring that customer service employees are using up-selling techniques to promote travel agency services – ticketing, visa services, car rentals, hotel reservations, local and outbound tour operators offers, last minute packages, best destinations for a honeymoon, anniversary, business fairs, sports fairs and etc. • Ensuring that all business or leisure travel enquires and taken and answered in time as per travel agency policy and special customer requests. • Designing a travel product to suit the customer requirements – both leisure and business travel. • Ensuring that all needful travel documents are correct and issued in time. • Handling customer complaints, comments, problems/requests and other incidents in a professional & efficient manner, to document all complaints and incidents properly and to ensure that involved departments are fully informed about complaints/issues concerning the travel agency services. • Contracting hotels, car rentals, travel agencies, private jet renting agencies to ensure exceptional services for corporate and VIP customers. • Implementing CRM system to ensure perfect customer services. • Personally serving VIP customers.
Goldwell Professional Haircare - Vilnius, LithuaniaManagementMay 2003 - October 2006 · 3 years and 6 months
• Establishing budgets, preparing and reviewing financial statements. • Implementing company policies and departments procedures. • Organizing sales team activity plans, controlling stocks and cash flow. • Determining goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand. • Performing sales representatives work such as greeting and assisting customers, stocking shelves, and taking inventory. • Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions. • Planning and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with sales team, training team and stocks. • Determining staffing requirements, and interviewing, hire and train new employees
Financial Controller/Chief Accountant
Radisson BLU (SAS) Hotel - Klaipėda, LithuaniaFinance/AccountingDecember 2000 - April 2003 · 2 years and 5 months
• Responsible for day to day operations in the Accounts department (accounts, purchasing and store). • Preparing of accounting statements, analysis, budgeting/forecasting, audit and control, asset & liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control. Preparing of the monthly statutory accounts and consolidated financial statements under US GAAP. • Calculating and monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued. • Maintaining legal books of the hotel, preparing standard and miscellaneous journal vouchers for monthly closing. • Reconciling of all balance sheet accounts. • Prepare all reports required by the General Manager, Area Director of Finance, Governmental Office, External and Internal Audit; • Calculating salaries. • Controlling cash and bank accounts.
Radisson BLU (SAS) Astorija Hotel - Vilnius, LithuaniaFinance/AccountingDecember 1997 - December 2000 · 3 years and 1 month
• Calculating and monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued. • Maintaining legal books of the hotel, preparing standard and miscellaneous journal vouchers for monthly closing. • Preparing and maintaining employee payroll files. • Checking, controlling and correcting cashier closer and deposited amounts with Night Audit; • Accounts payable and account receivable, month end cost accruals. • Reconciling of all balance sheet accounts.
Professional Diploma in Management
Great Britain Open University (OU) - Vilnius, LithuaniaSeptember 1997 - July 2001
Certification in Finance, HR, Marketing, Statistics, Asset Management.
Bachelor of Arts in Economics
College of Economics - Vilnius, LithuaniaSeptember 1993 - July 1996
Corporate accounting and Finance
LithuanianNative or fluent100%
RussianNative or fluent100%
- Figures talks
- Great team player
- Very creative