Join Hosco and view Diego's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A Passionate Hospitality professional, graduated from Les Roches International School of Hotel Management and the University of León, with excellent Leadership skills, highly motivated to improve in this Industry and looking to continue a dynamic international career.
Polyvalent Front Office Agent
AccorHotels - Barcelona, SpainFront Office receptionFebruary 2018 - Now · 1 year and 1 month
- Manage F&B orders and costs. - Management of breakfast buffet service (200 diners) as a restaurant and bar. - Management of maintenance of quality standards both in reception as in F&B. - Reception of clients (Check in). - Assignment of rooms according to the needs of the client. - Management of agency and third party commissions. - Group quotes. - Revenue management and pick-up. - Manage complaints and suggestions. - Commercial tasks. - Daily monitoring of customers, through comments on the websites and the direct deal. - Realization of proper concierge functions (consignment and keys). - Bill the expenses of the clients and farewell them (Check out).
Front Office Agent
The Wittmore - Barcelona, SpainFront Office receptionMarch 2017 - July 2017 · 6 months
- Carry out the check in and check out procedures and standards. - Restaurant host during the events and highly occupation days. - Do the rooming to the new guests and show the hotel facilities and schedules. -Reception of telephone calls and taking both hotel and restaurant reservations. - Ensure guest's comfort and satisfaction , trying to meet all their demands. - Linking point between all departments of the hotel, especially Housekeeping and Maintenance.
Front Office Agent
Hotusa Hotels S.A. - León, SpainFront Office receptionSeptember 2015 - March 2017 · 1 year and 7 months
- Welcoming of guests (Check in). - Room assignment according to customers needs. - Management of suggestions and complaints from clients. - Perform commercial functions, offering the corporate rate to clients from private companies and upselling of other hotel services. - Quotation and reservation management, both individual and groups. - Daily monitoring of customer satisfaction through comments on the websites and direct treatment. - Performing concierge functions (baggage room, keys, reservations of restaurants and events) - Supervising and sending daily production reports to the central administration of Hotusa. - Invoicing of customers expenses and checking out.
Paradores de Turismo de España SA - León, SpainManagement TraineeJanuary 2015 - August 2015 · 8 months
Adjunto a Dirección – Parador Hostal de San Marcos - 5*GL Monumental Hotel of 184 rooms with 12 banqueting/conference rooms, 2 restaurants, bar, parking and three outdoor areas reserved for cocktails. - In charge of the whole operation according to the objectives set by the headquarters reporting to GM. - Organize, manage, coordinate and supervise all actions aimed to promoting, selling and advertising of the property. - Attend daily and weekly meetings with HOD’s to inform, get informed and discuss relevant issues. - Welcome VIP guests and potential clients. - Ensure operating procedures are followed. - Ensure quality and reputation standards set by the company. - Supervise and control the facilities of the property and the effectiveness of the preventive and corrective maintenance. - Assist with the planning and organization of staffing schedules and holiday rotas to ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained in accordance with the budget. - Supervise, train, coach and motivate HOD’s to achieve staff
Statistics Private Teacher
Freelance - León, SpainFinance/AccountingOctober 2013 - June 2014 · 9 months
- Teaching content. - Organize classes. - Adapt to student path. - Understand student needs. - Adaptability of schedule. - Motivate the students. - Check that they have understood the lessons.
Master Universitario en Dirección y Asesoramiento Financiero
UNIR - Basque Country, SpainMarch 2018 - January 2019
Postgraduate Degree in Hotel Management
Les Roches Marbella International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Marbella, SpainJuly 2014 - July 2015
Licenciatura en Administración y Dirección de Empresas
Universidad de León - León, SpainSeptember 2008 - September 2013
SpanishNative or fluent100%