Join Hosco and view Dilshod's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
* To be a part of an organization that will offer a healthy work environment and an opportunity for growth, professionally and personally, where I will be able to demonstrate my experience and strengths, and further my indomitable competitive spirit, knowledge and hospitable service.
• Strongly motivated and energetic with a social disposition and ability to make guests feel welcome.
• Ability to work proactively both within a group and independently, delegating if appropriate.
• Confident in interacting congenially with people at all levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Efficient computer skills, strong at MS Office (Word, Excel, PP, Outlook), Fidelio Hotel Operating System, OPERA
Ja Resorts & Hotels - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRooms divisionSeptember 2015 - September 2018 · 3 years and 1 month
Assist in the organization of all Front Desk staff for all pre-season duties. • Assist in coordination of organization of keys drawers, all pertinent Front Desk information and creation of necessary files and folders. • Collect and make initial count of Front Desk floats. Oversee daily Front Desk duties and activities. • Supervise Front Desk staff, including Front Desk Agents, Night Auditors and Bellmen • Assist with scheduling of Front Desk staff. • Troubleshoot all guest issues and problems. • Determine and process all guest compensation issues. Profile DILSHOD MAMATOV Work Experience Objective 2 • Assist with Direct, Group Guest Check In and Check Out and ensure all correct procedures are followed. • Assist with making walk in direct reservations. • Ensure high level of customer service is maintained always by all Front Desk staff. • Assist with cash, credit card and debit card payments when necessary. • Assist with all incoming telephone calls to Front Desk lines • Assist guests with all questions and reasonable requests • Ensure accurate information is provided to all clients with respect to all Big White and Central Reservations products .
Arabian Park Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRooms divisionDecember 2014 - September 2015 · 10 months
To control all registrations, room rates, billing and to see that no discounts, allowances or special rates are given without authorization. • To supervise group and air crew movements regarding checking all aspects of preparation and blocking of rooms before check-in and made of payment. • To ensure that no reservation, extensions of stay and walk-in guests are accepted during closed dates without authorization from the Front Office Manager / Resident Manager. • To assist in maintaining a high staff morale through motivation, productivity and communication. • Checking the daily updating of CID report. • Good contact with potential companies and high paying regular guest • Checking of Due outs Rooms Folios. • Checking of City Ledger and supporting. • Checking of Rate Variance Reports. • Checking of Rooms Moves Report. • Checking of PM account Report. • Complimentary in-house, report/approval to be checked. • Night Audit Discrepancy Report. • Sending the PM Reminder or All Managers. • Checking of High Balance Report APH/PHA.’ • Checking of Cash Float of Front office. • Patrols the hotel on a regular basis and documents activities in accordance with safety and security policies and procedures • Implements all tasks on Night Manager checklist and signs off • Processes all written reports involving security related incidents and guest or employee accidents • Handles complaints, investigates, and reports on guest or employee injuries, thefts, lost property, car accidents, loud parties, vandalism, and other guest complaints
FRONT OFFICE / BUTLERS TEAM LEADER
Burj Al Arab - Jumeirah - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRooms divisionSeptember 2013 - December 2014 · 1 year and 4 months
1. Leads, motivates & continuously develops the Butler/Front Office Team to maximize colleague productivity, departmental revenue, guest satisfaction & department COS scores. 2. Oversees all aspects of the floor operation, including administrative tasks to ensure standards & consistency are maintained to the highest level always. 3. Ensures the highest level of privacy, safety & security of hotel guests always. 4. Maintains a full & comprehensive knowledge of the products and services available in the SBU, other Jumeirah properties and the local area. 5. Ensures all suites are checked, maintained & serviced always in accordance with standard operating procedures. 6. Responsible for maintaining inventory levels, maintenance & general upkeep of equipment & operating supplies. 7. Ensures that butlers adhere to Hotel Health & Safety policies/procedures and Quality standards always. 8. Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management. 9. Conducts daily briefing & training sessions with team. 10. Ensures that all guest registration details are updated as per Profile Quality standards and that all dockets are properly filed. 3 11. Solely responsible for guest requests & feedback on designated floor. 12. Ensure the Sirius loyalty scheme is actively promoted to all guests. 13. Ensures Profile Quality of guests is maintained. 14. Supervises the Floor Cash Floats and Due Backs Distribution. 15. Overlooks the Hygiene and HACCP Compliance on the floors. 16. Checks for Groups, Events, Helicopter Tours. 17. Responsible for the General Store and Private Bar Stores Requisition. 18. In charge for any VIP arrivals. 19. Inspects all the Arrival suites prior to arrival. 20. In charge for Roster, Vacations, Allocations for Butlers.
GUEST SERVICES AGENT/ NIGHT RECEPTION
The Address Dubai Mall - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionAugust 2011 - September 2013 · 2 years and 2 months
• Develop and maintain every guest personal profile with special requests and preferences; • Carry out cashiering duties for in house guests, in accordance with the hotel credit policy; • Organize all kind of meetings, desert safari, transportation arrangements, and restaurant bookings within the company and outside companies for in house guests; • Assist the guest in the lobby area, responding to any inquiry from the guest. • Perform in room check in and check out procedures. • Attend trainings as per the departmental training plan. • Update all Registration Card who checked in according to policy and follow up on the guest payments. • Answering and distributing all Telephonic/ Fax or Emails of in-house guest or incoming guests. • To be ready to work willingly to any assignment given. • Escort the guest and provide a Room Orientation to every arriving guest.
GUEST SERVICES ASSISTANT / RECEPTION
Jumeirah Emirates Towers - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRooms divisionAugust 2007 - October 2009 · 2 years and 3 months
To answer incoming calls from external and internal extensions-– connect to the correct extensions/ guest room as requested in a prompt and polite manner. • To take messages for in house and arriving guest and enter them on the Fidelio, to take wake up calls as requested by guest and enter them on the Outlook and give a wakeup call on time. • Receiving incoming faxes and deliver to the recipients in a timely manner. • Handle telephone call request for external numbers from authorized members of the hotel staff - connect the calls as requested and ensure that the details are accurately recorded, and the calls are correctly charged. • Handle Service One for guest complaints, requests and inquiries
226 school - Tashkent, UzbekistanOtherMarch 2004 - August 2007 · 3 years and 7 months
Ensured that all teachers have daily plan for the lessons and approve them. ▪ Ensured that all the pupils have school uniform. ▪ To analyze the teachers’ open lessons and ensured that the lessons are professional. ▪ To do the daily morning briefing, cascade news, announce daily duty class. ▪ To organize excursions, theaters, field trips, competitions among the classes and etc. ▪ To teach English for senior classes professionally, take quizzes, tests, and exams.
Bachelor Degree of Education/English Languages
The Uzbek State World Languages UniversitySeptember 1999 - July 2003
Certificate of High School
Uzbek-Turkish Boys' High School - Tashkent, UzbekistanSeptember 1993 - May 1999
- Complaint Handling
- Good in microsoft
- - MICROS Fidelio
- Microsoft Word
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- PMS OPERA
- Power Point